She looked so hot and so did her friend. I came in my shorts when she out on that short shirt and thigh high boots. And her friend had an even shorter dress. Nora would go to the mirror and bend over to see how far she could bend over before showing her ass. Earlier she was wearing a red thong so I assume that s what she was wearing when she went out. I am so in love with this woman when she fixes herself up.

Sorry for the rant.

Guest Squirrel

We will excuse the rant. This transformation from "the girl next door" to "hottie babe" does this to men. Sort of like the transformation scene in "Metropolis," but that's a discussion for the Old Dudes board.

1 am concerns me. She should be at home, in bed, cuddling up with her pet Squirrel.

Are you saying that the girl next door, mother to Agent Dog and  devoted wife to K. has been replaced by some shameless hussy that looks a little like N. :'(

Guest Squirrel

Are you saying that the girl next door, mother to Agent Dog and  devoted wife to K. has been replaced by some shameless hussy that looks a little like N. :'(

I'll take any show of skin I can get out of that woman...it's so rare...

Welcome Madwolf Nora have never taken too many showers as home.  If you go way back to some of the old post we think that she showers at the gym, at work, (model,dancer) or at someone elses house (gotee's) after sex.  to me she is the girl next door and would never do such a thing.  But as I have stated be I have been known to be wrong.  Buet you keep your eyes on her and she just might take a shower.

• 3 weeks later...

I read on other posts that Nora and Kiko (or at least Nora) don't like the RLC cameras and try to avoid exposing themselves too much.  I dropped off of RLC for several months and only recently returned.  It does look like there is less action with Nora and Kiko than was the case last year.

Guest Squirrel

I've actually caught her nude once quickly running from the bathroom to the bedroom on a public camera. Other than that, they did a slight measure of activity in the living room that was captured. Once.

She's a doll and he's probably a good conversationalist, even though he drinks white wine. (Probably can't get a good California red there...)

I don't care. I like the couple, anyway. They're smart, interesting, talented, and I wish them the best.

Also she will let us watch a movie with her but now if she is on the net or email she will turn the laptop around.  Sometimes you can see her pause the movie turn the laptop around then do something then turn it around again and  unpause the movie.  Which is fine because then I can see her from the front and not the side.  She is someone I could look at all day long even if she did nothing but work on her puzzles and watch TV.