B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

NORA would be better than N and B.!"! !     💗

The cat that wanders in and out has more about it than them.

• Haha 2

Merde, j'ai loupé( je travaille moi !) les embrassades envers H, les collages, les accolades, les effusions du grand maitre de l'esbrouffe le fainéant le dormeur ! c'est toujours des moments émouvants ! 

Ok , it might be my mentality but I don’t know that it would be for anyone a different thinking that you are on the 3rd day of your new job , you have a big chance to interact with the rest of the colleagues , get to know them and make some early conclusions with who you can maybe talk a bit more , with who you wouldn’t share a same food plate 😂🤣 and instead , you isolate in your room , away from everyone and losing this big chance to “ learn “ , be advised , feel friendly , welcome and accepted ( for sure they will people who will like a newcomer or try at least to socialize ) . I don’t know if it has anything to do of things to come and a possible moving out very soon for Vivian , Pam was more or less the same while there , in any case ,I find it weird that ( especially being a first timer on this job )vivian prefers her room than being with the others ( she could even go , spend a typical 30 minutes / one hour and then go back to her room saying she isn’t feeling nice for hundred  reasons or anything ) .. pff , sorry for the comment .. women 😂🤣🥳🤪😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

vivian n'a pas l'air très sociable, elle aurait au moins pu faire acte de présence dans la cuisine.

Oui, pourquois Nelly et Bogdna pas d'integration.  It's their fucking job to ensure that everyone gets along and is not left out.  This kind of BS happens continuously under their watch.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Ok , it might be my mentality but I don’t know that it would be for anyone a different thinking that you are on the 3rd day of your new job , you have a big chance to interact with the rest of the colleagues , get to know them and make some early conclusions with who you can maybe talk a bit more , with who you wouldn’t share a same food plate 😂🤣 and instead , you isolate in your room , away from everyone and losing this big chance to “ learn “ , be advised , feel friendly , welcome and accepted ( for sure they will people who will like a newcomer or try at least to socialize ) . I don’t know if it has anything to do of things to come and a possible moving out very soon for Vivian , Pam was more or less the same while there , in any case ,I find it weird that ( especially being a first timer on this job )vivian prefers her room than being with the others ( she could even go , spend a typical 30 minutes / one hour and then go back to her room saying she isn’t feeling nice for hindered reasons or anything ) .. pff , sorry for the comment .. women 😂🤣🥳🤪😜

look at my post right before yours, we're on the same page, IK agree 100% with you.

e

• Sad 1