Buyer's Remorse -Redux

As a New Yorker who knew what Trump was, I was stunned by his victory in 2016.  Soon after, I thought it should be clear to everyone how unfit he was to be POTUS and asked here whether his supporters had buyer's remorse.  He didn't have the support of a majority of voters in the election and never had a favorability rating of 50%.  Non-Americans I imagine are puzzled how Republicans continue to win the presidency without gaining the most popular votes. Well, he did have a large majority of those who chose to answer the question.

I don't plan on continuing the debate, but I am curious as to Trump's current standing with readers of this forum.  Of course you can say anything allowed, but I would like a simple YES or NO answer to the following questions:

1.  Do you believe that Trump lost the Presidency because of massive fraud? 

2. Did you believe him when he repeatedly stated that he was weeks away from a plan to repeal the ACA and replace it with a better and cheaper medical plan?

3.  Did you believe that he would make his tax returns public after the government was finished auditing them.?

1. NO

2. NO although it certainly needs to be replaced. It is one President Obama's biggest failures.

3. NO and who really cares ? What do tax returns have to do with being a Politician and whether or not they make lives better in this country. All National Politician's get filthy rich while in office, and screw those who elect them. President Trump did not take a salary for 4 years as President, and is the only Politician who lost wealth for taking National office.

• Upvote 1

On 5/4/2021 at 11:47 AM, eagleb1 said:

As a New Yorker who knew what Trump was, I was stunned by his victory in 2016.  Soon after, I thought it should be clear to everyone how unfit he was to be POTUS and asked here whether his supporters had buyer's remorse.  He didn't have the support of a majority of voters in the election and never had a favorability rating of 50%.  Non-Americans I imagine are puzzled how Republicans continue to win the presidency without gaining the most popular votes. Well, he did have a large majority of those who chose to answer the question.

I don't plan on continuing the debate, but I am curious as to Trump's current standing with readers of this forum.  Of course you can say anything allowed, but I would like a simple YES or NO answer to the following questions:

1.  Do you believe that Trump lost the Presidency because of massive fraud? 

2. Did you believe him when he repeatedly stated that he was weeks away from a plan to repeal the ACA and replace it with a better and cheaper medical plan?

3.  Did you believe that he would make his tax returns public after the government was finished auditing them.?

1.  No.  And I believe he won in 2016 fair and square.

2.  Nope.  Just another con.

3.  Not a chance.  Way too much to hide.

But what the GQP are doing to voter's rights state-by-state has to be stopped.  They're obviously cheating, as they are in the ridiculous recount in Arizona.  They will resort to criminal behavior in an effort to stay in power.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1) Maybe. But probably. I worked elections. I know where the fraud is. We squirrels don't care about following any dictates. Polls are dangerous, unless you climb them to get food.

2) No, because ACA is a fraud matter between the Legislative Branch and the Judicial Branch.

3) No.  Nobody would understand it, anyway. I had a mom & pop shop that never grossed over $65K USD and I had to hire a tax accountant every year to fill out the damn 1040 tax form.

Always remember: squirrels love their freedom and they can't be trained. I usually hang up the phone on these types of survey questions. Consider yourself honored with my presence here! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

On 5/4/2021 at 8:47 AM, eagleb1 said:

As a New Yorker who knew what Trump was, I was stunned by his victory in 2016.

As a Californian, I know who Harris is. Dems really screwed themselves on this. She's probably good in bed, however. That's how she became rich and powerful compared to us proles who watch our state slide into the ocean under the weight of its own debt.

• Upvote 1

On 7/26/2021 at 2:15 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

As a Californian, I know who Harris is. Dems really screwed themselves on this. She's probably good in bed, however. That's how she became rich and powerful compared to us proles who watch our state slide into the ocean under the weight of its own debt.

Just vote yes on Sept 14 deadline. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...