Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

Jesus Crist "Pimp and Madame" are all over the houses,even in free cams they are everywere,they must be in infinite vacations,seems they want all the "stage" for them🤮.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Jesus Crist "Pimp and Madame" are all over the houses,even in free cams they are everywere,they must be in infinite vacations,seems they want all the "stage" for them🤮.

They only practice a little team building  🤔

Just now, Noldus said:

They only practice a little team building  🤔

Hehe.Think they gona break Irma 9 months "vacations"😅.Them and possible big part of their "team"😁.

The "music" is mind numbing! Same freaking beat all night. Same as last night, the night of the party, and the nights before. Even Megan, in her skimpy bathing suit, can't save this apartment.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are the tenants here fucking stupid! The music is ridiculously loud, and there's nobody listening to it, apart from the neighbours! They've already had 1 complaint the other night...🥴

jajaja the captain is back

• Like 1

Cleopatra is back. Earlier she woke up Zac just to tell him she had made toasts for him. She seems very kind and sweet. I think I'm falling in love with this girl. She definitely have personality! 🥰 Normal. Not showy, not teasy, just straight forward. Also: Beautiful! 😍 And not shy for the cameras. She has already shared more real life intimate moments with us than many tenants in the GOVs ever did.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Last night, after the guests were on the couches going to sleep. (Nelly+Bogdan, Megan)  Bruno and Gina had sex. WEIRD sex. Bruno was kissing and licking Gina's ass hole....as she was farting in his face!  I had read about this in previous posts, but DAM, what a sick fuck he is.  

• Haha 2