Relationships

I know that there are all kinds of relationships here and maybe not even the ones they tell us. They are certainly different though. As I have said I am 77 and I was married to a truly fine women for 50 years. She passed 6 yrs ago. We had our differences and arguments and some were pretty tough to get over. However our lives never went like M&A. What a rollercoaster ride they are on. Neither of them will give in a conversation. One minute they love the hell out of each other the next she is making faces and he is ignoring her. What the hell. This is every day. Let alone the Nelly situation. Where does M think she would be at this point without Alberto the person that has supported her all this time. Why can't Alberto be more tender and loving when M wants to hug ad kiss. Use much more foreplay when it comes to sex. What the hell is the hurry? N loves B. You can see that in their sessions. I think their marriage is secure especially seeing they have an invested stake in RLC. Just my Frustrate thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am sorry to read about your loss , I won’t say much about the point you make except one thing , I don’t believe that nowadays a relation which starts in school years can last for a life time like it once used to be . Therefore , I don’t think that Martina and Alberto will last , love will always be there for them , genuine , true , honest love between two people who will always be there for one another till the end , either close or from  distance . But eventually , Martina will want to go and live her own crazy way of doing things while she’s still young and in the mood and Alberto spend a period single  before he goes around and find perhaps the woman who will become the mother of his children ( if he wants ) .. if they stay together for the next 10 years let’s say , I think Martina will eventually leave an intense sex life according to the experiences she will have missed all the time sharing life with the same man for twenty years . 

I believe Martina would be open in trying new things , while Alberto is the more traditional and conservative guy , but that’s of course the way i think about them . 

My conclusion is that they are a loving couple but this is 2021 now , temptations and challenges in all fields of life are so many and I highly doubt that this school meeting or pre adult relation will survive . I wish from the bottom of my heart , but I can’t see it happening . After all and technically , Martina has cheated Alberto 😁 even if Alberto has no problem with that and it is discussed between them . But these are small details that in my opinion , when a couple isn’t in an open relation , will play a certain role on a variety of occasions . Plus , it is inevitable , even at open relations , sooner or later one of the two not being able to accept what’s happening because of the extended feelings towards the other . No matter how much is discussed and explain , often in open relationships , jealousy appears . The only way for me that it could work , would be that they become swingers when they are older , then they can fulfill lots of fantasies 😉 Or for such a relation to work , maybe they break up , they spend some years wondering with other people before eventually understand that they were meant for one another and try once again so as to live happily ever after ☺️

I said one point only but I was carried away with my thoughts 😂😁 Very  interesting topic you mentioned , very nice 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry to read about your loss , I won’t say much about the point you make except one thing , I don’t believe that nowadays a relation which starts in school years can last for a life time like it once used to be . Therefore , I don’t think that Martina and Alberto will last , love will always be there for them , genuine , true , honest love between two people who will always be there for one another till the end , either close or from  distance . But eventually , Martina will want to go and live her own crazy way of doing things while she’s still young and in the mood and Alberto spend a period single  before he goes around and find perhaps the woman who will become the mother of his children ( if he wants ) .. if they stay together for the next 10 years let’s say , I think Martina will eventually leave an intense sex life according to the experiences she will have missed all the time sharing life with the same man for twenty years . 

I believe Martina would be open in trying new things , while Alberto is the more traditional and conservative guy , but that’s of course the way i think about them . 

My conclusion is that they are a loving couple but this is 2021 now , temptations and challenges in all fields of life are so many and I highly doubt that this school meeting or pre adult relation will survive . I wish from the bottom of my heart , but I can’t see it happening . After all and technically , Martina has cheated Alberto 😁 even if Alberto has no problem with that and it is discussed between them . But these are small details that in my opinion , when a couple isn’t in an open relation , will play a certain role on a variety of occasions . Plus , it is inevitable , even at open relations , sooner or later one of the two not being able to accept what’s happening because of the extended feelings towards the other . No matter how much is discussed and explain , often in open relationships , jealousy appears . The only way for me that it could work , would be that they become swingers when they are older , then they can fulfill lots of fantasies 😉 Or for such a relation to work , maybe they break up , they spend some years wondering with other people before eventually understand that they were meant for one another and try once again so as to live happily ever after ☺️

I said one point only but I was carried away with my thoughts 😂😁 Very  interesting topic you mentioned , very nice 😇

Excellent! Also thank you she was a fine lady. I have spent way too much time watching these two. Sometimes a dozen hrs a day. Of course I have other windows open. I tend to agree with you on almost everything. I have a hard time seeing her staying with Alberto for many reasons. He is not really loving, tender, soft, doesn't do what she wants or needs in sex and is letting himself go. Then I will say, but she seems to adore him. Not to say she will end up with him. The one thing I may have reservations about is how far if any her wildness will take her. My hope is someone older, at school, family or that knows her gets to her and guides her not from RLC but to a great future which seems to be there for her. Never see anyone work so hard, I have also observed one like at the big dance party. She held herself well in a crowd. She didn't fall all over people or get drunk or make an ass of herself. I like that. I think she will survive RLC. M&A future I just don't know. M&N future will not last. Always happy to get your thoughts. Thank you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jman9212 said:

I know that there are all kinds of relationships here and maybe not even the ones they tell us. They are certainly different though. As I have said I am 77 and I was married to a truly fine women for 50 years. She passed 6 yrs ago. We had our differences and arguments and some were pretty tough to get over. However our lives never went like M&A. What a rollercoaster ride they are on. Neither of them will give in a conversation. One minute they love the hell out of each other the next she is making faces and he is ignoring her. What the hell. This is every day. Let alone the Nelly situation. Where does M think she would be at this point without Alberto the person that has supported her all this time. Why can't Alberto be more tender and loving when M wants to hug ad kiss. Use much more foreplay when it comes to sex. What the hell is the hurry? N loves B. You can see that in their sessions. I think their marriage is secure especially seeing they have an invested stake in RLC. Just my Frustrate thoughts.

I don't watch 24/7, and when I take my first peek at M+A it is 7am for me, 1pm for M+A. Big chunk of the day missing. I haven't seen the conversations / disagreements or faces. (tell me more)   

I have seen quite often, laughing, smiles, fooling around, grab-assing, and they talk to one another.  Nothing to indicate they are on the road to separation.

Their life is a bit strange,  They agreed to live their lives in front of cameras for refined gentleman to view. Showers, running around naked, having sex.....not your typical young couple. 

Their relationship is "abnormal" .....for a few of the members in their senior years. (me to)  She is with Alberto...living together. (I keep thinking they are married) Yet she goes out and parties like she is single and free.  Adulterous affair with Nelly.   The stunner is, Alberto accepts this behavior. ( ??? )

I have enjoyed viewing Martina for 3 years. I hope they continue.     But , I could understand if they wanted to move on with their lives.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 5/7/2021 at 9:33 PM, chuck206 said:

I don't watch 24/7, and when I take my first peek at M+A it is 7am for me, 1pm for M+A. Big chunk of the day missing. I haven't seen the conversations / disagreements or faces. (tell me more)   

I have seen quite often, laughing, smiles, fooling around, grab-assing, and they talk to one another.  Nothing to indicate they are on the road to separation.

Their life is a bit strange,  They agreed to live their lives in front of cameras for refined gentleman to view. Showers, running around naked, having sex.....not your typical young couple. 

Their relationship is "abnormal" .....for a few of the members in their senior years. (me to)  She is with Alberto...living together. (I keep thinking they are married) Yet she goes out and parties like she is single and free.  Adulterous affair with Nelly.   The stunner is, Alberto accepts this behavior. ( ??? )

I have enjoyed viewing Martina for 3 years. I hope they continue.     But , I could understand if they wanted to move on with their lives.

I'm retire and live in the US so the timing is great for me. Well maybe not because I watch way to much of it. By the time I get up they are just eating breakfast or really starting their day. Being 6 hrs behind I can watch until 9 and they all hit the hay at 3. 

I guess what I call arguing is called bickering. They are like a couple two year olds fighting over one toy. Yes they are also like two lovebirds most of the time. I guess between the bickering. I feel as you do. Maybe they are married.

I think some of the games are just that set up by RLC. I like both of them and being a terrible Romantic I really would hate to see them break up. It almost has to be a story as you have you villain in Nelly, the love interest in Martina, the family man in Alberto and the self loved man in Bogdan.

One thing I see all the time and I do mean all the time is how much she adores him. She is always hugging and kissing him. This is after 10 yrs of a relationship. It truly is wonderful to see. Well great to hear from you Chuck. Hope I answered some of you questions.

• Like 1

On 8-5-2021 at 00:36, ddhm said:

Het spijt me te moeten lezen over uw verlies, ik zal niet veel zeggen over het punt dat u maakt, behalve één ding, ik geloof niet dat een relatie die op school begint tegenwoordig een leven lang kan duren zoals het vroeger was . Daarom denk ik niet dat Martina en Alberto het lang zullen duren, liefde zal er altijd voor hen zijn, echte, ware, eerlijke liefde tussen twee mensen die er altijd voor elkaar zullen zijn tot het einde, dichtbij of op afstand. Maar uiteindelijk zal Martina op haar eigen gekke manier willen gaan leven terwijl ze nog jong en in de stemming is en Alberto een periode vrijgezel doorbrengt voordat hij rondgaat om misschien de vrouw te vinden die de moeder van zijn kinderen zal worden (als hij wil) .. als ze de komende 10 jaar bij elkaar blijven, laten we zeggen, 

Ik geloof dat Martina open zou staan om nieuwe dingen uit te proberen, terwijl Alberto de meer traditionele en conservatieve man is, maar zo denk ik er natuurlijk over. 

Mijn conclusie is dat ze een liefdevol stel zijn, maar dit is nu 2021, verleidingen en uitdagingen op alle gebieden van het leven zijn zo talrijk en ik betwijfel ten zeerste of deze schoolbijeenkomst of pre-volwassen relatie zal overleven. Ik wens het uit de grond van mijn hart, maar ik kan het niet zien gebeuren. Immers en technisch heeft Martina Alberto bedrogen 😁ook al heeft Alberto daar geen probleem mee en wordt het onderling besproken. Maar dit zijn kleine details die naar mijn mening, wanneer een paar geen open relatie heeft, bij verschillende gelegenheden een bepaalde rol zullen spelen. Bovendien is het onvermijdelijk, zelfs bij open relaties, dat vroeg of laat een van de twee niet kan accepteren wat er gebeurt vanwege de uitgebreide gevoelens voor de ander. Hoeveel er ook wordt besproken en uitgelegd, in open relaties treedt vaak jaloezie op. De enige manier voor mij dat het zou kunnen werken, zou zijn dat ze swingers worden als ze ouder zijn, dan kunnen ze veel fantasieën vervullen 😉Of voor zo'n relatie met werk, misschien gaan ze uit elkaar, ze besteden een aantal jaren af met andere mensen voordat ze uiteindelijk begrijpen dat ze voor elkaar bedoeld waren en proberen ze het opnieuw om nog lang en gelukkig te leven ☺️

Ik zei maar één punt, maar ik werd meegesleept door mijn gedachten 😂 😁 Heel interessant onderwerp dat je noemde, heel leuk 😇

Inderdaad, vroeg of laat komen er frustratie s , en zal er van het mooie koppel niet veel meer overblijven. Dan pas zullen ze beseffen dat ze verkeerd bezig zijn maar het zal te laat zijn. 

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Inderdaad, vroeg of laat komen er frustratie s , en zal er van het mooie koppel niet veel meer overblijven. Dan pas zullen ze beseffen dat ze verkeerd bezig zijn maar het zal te laat zijn. 

Iedereen houdt van Martina, er zijn er maar weinigen die Alberto niet leuk vinden.  Maar iedereen hier op deze site die óf een langdurige relatie heeft gehad óf verloofd / getrouwd is met hun eerste vriendje of vriendin, we weten allemaal hoe moeilijk het tegenwoordig is om vol te houden.  40-60 jaar geleden waren deze relaties de meerderheid, paren trouwen in de twintig, 2-3 kinderen en het leven gaat door.  Nu hebben vrouwen zoveel macht, zijn ze veel meer zelfingenomen, zoeken ze naar zakelijke kansen en kunnen ze gemakkelijk alleen zijn.  Ik hoop dat dit paar slaagt, maar afhankelijk van hoe het leven momenteel is en ook de manier waarop ze sommige dingen doen (Martina heeft een parallelle emotionele en niet alleen seksuele relatie, als dat het geval was met Nelly), is het van groot belang voor  kijken wat er gebeurt

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2021 at 6:36 PM, ddhm said:

I don’t believe that nowadays a relation which starts in school years can last for a life time like it once used to be.

You know I respect you a lot DD but this one sentence really disturbs me.  Marriage and long-term relationships are about COMMITMENT and putting EFFORT into the relationship NO MATTER WHAT.   What is sad is that most people today don't seem to understand what the meaning of the word "commitment" and the words "FOR BETTER OR WORSE".  You seem to be accepting that the world has changed but you pass it off as "oh well it's different now".    This is why I don't just call Harley an asshole because even though he acts like an asshole ... he believes in some of these fundamental truths like commitment ...  which is why I can't just dismiss  him.

JMAN is to be commended for sticking by one lady for a lifetime.  I totally respect that.   I hear you JMAN about your concerns for Martina and Alberto, but think about it ... to measure what you want to measure, you need to assess the entirety of Martina and Alberto's lives.  They may quite well survive for 50 years ... for every little bickering we see, there are also tender moments.  So write me in 50 years and let's see where they are in their lives LOL.   We may not understand why they are together or how they make it work ... but we have all seen couples that cause us to scratch our heads.

My parents are on their way to 50 years and both my grandparents got to 50 years and I have been to many golden anniversary celebrations in my extended family.  I have thought about this a lot.  Regretfully, my life is not on that path, but I struggle to find it.  I was reckless and careless in my younger years but I do have two beautiful children and maybe someday the right man (or woman?) might come around where we could build that 50 year commitment together.

Where I think things fall apart with Harley and others is this:  To me, this is about a commitment TO EACH OTHER ... and does not necessarily include commitments to things like monogamy or being open.  Marriages and relationships can take on many many formats ... but ultimately, for anything to last 50 years like JMAN, you have to have the commitment and both sides have to put in the effort.  IT IS HARD.  Which is why I think so many people today give up so easily.

Lastly, I will say the reason the older generation is more successful than we will be at reaching the golden anniversary, is because there were fewer distractions back then.  So let's ask JMAN when the kids were screaming and the wife was madder than hell at you ... say 40 years ago ... how often were on on RLC those days?   🙂 The culture has changed where sex is everywhere ... the distractions are crazy and people get horny a lot just because they see something that triggers them ... but the key to a successful relationship has never changed.  It takes commitment and hard work.

To this point, I am not so negative about Martina and Alberto's chances.   But it won't be easy for them.  It is never easy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Iedereen houdt van Martina, er zijn er maar weinigen die Alberto niet leuk vinden. Maar iedereen hier op deze site die óf een langdurige relatie heeft gehad óf verloofd / getrouwd is met hun eerste vriendje of vriendin, we weten allemaal hoe moeilijk het tegenwoordig is om vol te houden. 40-60 jaar geleden waren deze relaties de gros, paren trouwen in de twintig, 2-3 kinderen en het leven gaat door. Nu hebben vrouwen zoveel macht, zijn ze veel meer zelfingenomen, zoeken ze naar zakelijke kansen en kunnen ze gemakkelijk alleen zijn. Ik hoop dat dit paar slaagt, maar afhankelijk van hoe het leven momenteel is en ook de manier waarop ze sommige dingen doen, is het van groot belang voor kijken wat er gebeurt

Inderdaad

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Now women have so much power, they are much more self-righteous, they look for business opportunities and can easily be alone. I hope this couple succeeds, but depending on what life is like right now and also the way they do some things (Martina has a parallel emotional and not just sexual relationship, if that was the case with Nelly) it matters to see what happens

Wow you really decided today is the day to annoy me.  🙂 

You're god-damn right DD, we are self-righteous and it's about time!

OK to be very clear, the above is just sarcasm.  I totally agree with you.  What you are saying is what I was saying in my previous post ... there are a lot of distractions.  Lots.  I think women gaining power and yes perhaps becoming more self-righteous is a good thing.  JMAN's wife, bless her heart, probably didn't have the dreams and desires that Martina has when she was in her 20's.  

So yes it is all very much more difficult these days.  You men have to put up with us pushy women!  LOL ... but this does not mean that the words COMMITMENT and EFFORT have changed and the secret to getting to fifty years has to start there.  No matter what.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

You know I respect you a lot DD but this one sentence really disturbs me.  Marriage and long-term relationships are about COMMITMENT and putting EFFORT into the relationship NO MATTER WHAT.   What is sad is that most people today don't seem to understand what the meaning of the word "commitment" and the words "FOR BETTER OR WORSE".  You seem to be accepting that the world has changed but you pass it off as "oh well it's different now".    This is why I don't just call Harley an asshole because even though he acts like an asshole ... he believes in some of these fundamental truths like commitment ...  which is why I can't just dismiss  him.

JMAN is to be commended for sticking by one lady for a lifetime.  I totally respect that.   I hear you JMAN about your concerns for Martina and Alberto, but think about it ... to measure what you want to measure, you need to assess the entirety of Martina and Alberto's lives.  They may quite well survive for 50 years ... for every little bickering we see, there are also tender moments.  So write me in 50 years and let's see where they are in their lives LOL.   We may not understand why they are together or how they make it work ... but we have all seen couples that cause us to scratch our heads.

My parents are on their way to 50 years and both my grandparents got to 50 years and I have been to many golden anniversary celebrations in my extended family.  I have thought about this a lot.  Regretfully, my life is not on that path, but I struggle to find it.  I was reckless and careless in my younger years but I do have two beautiful children and maybe someday the right man (or woman?) might come around where we could build that 50 year commitment together.

Where I think things fall apart with Harley and others is this:  To me, this is about a commitment TO EACH OTHER ... and does not necessarily include commitments to things like monogamy or being open.  Marriages and relationships can take on many many formats ... but ultimately, for anything to last 50 years like JMAN, you have to have the commitment and both sides have to put in the effort.  IT IS HARD.  Which is why I think so many people today give up so easily.

Lastly, I will say the reason the older generation is more successful than we will be at reaching the golden anniversary, is because there were fewer distractions back then.  So let's ask JMAN when the kids were screaming and the wife was madder than hell at you ... say 40 years ago ... how often were on on RLC those days?   🙂 The culture has changed where sex is everywhere ... the distractions are crazy and people get horny a lot just because they see something that triggers them ... but the key to a successful relationship has never changed.  It takes commitment and hard work.

To this point, I am not so negative about Martina and Alberto's chances.   But it won't be easy for them.  It is never easy. 

As always love to hear from you and you excellent views. Before I start I wat to wish a very Happy Mothers Day

The start of any marriage is the hardest. You are taking two people that fall in love but don't live together then comes the shock of having to put up with the things you didn't see while dating. If get through those first 2 years you are golden. 

The number one thing I think we both did learn was to stop thinking of yourself all the time. You gotta give a little. These two don't give a inch.

You are right about the difference in eras. We were married in the 60s. No we have computers and Cell phones which have changed the world entirely and not ALL for the better I think.

You ask about the kids screaming etc. however there are no children here which is ok but sad. Some of these women have no direction in life and don't seem to care. That is why I like M so much. Not saying she will carrying through but my god after working on her studies as she has I can't believe she would just chuck it.

Sex was everywhere back then but again we did not have computer and Cell phones and roaming TV reporters showing everything you could ever imagine and some you never wanted to. Even as old as I am I thought I had seen all of the porn I wanted or dared see. Nope, there is some stuff out there I don't want to see at all.

I'm still holding hope for them. The really do adore each other. She shows it in loving ways more than he. He shows it by protecting her and helping her do what ever she can to get her school work done. He does so much around the house for her. They argue because so much is piled against them with bankruptcy, school, RLC which I think they want out of and finances. Been down most of those roads.

Till we meet again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

As always love to hear from you and you excellent views. Before I start I wat to wish a very Happy Mothers Day

The start of any marriage is the hardest. You are taking two people that fall in love but don't live together then comes the shock of having to put up with the things you didn't see while dating. If get through those first 2 years you are golden. 

The number one thing I think we both did learn was to stop thinking of yourself all the time. You gotta give a little. These two don't give a inch.

You are right about the difference in eras. We were married in the 60s. No we have computers and Cell phones which have changed the world entirely and not ALL for the better I think.

You ask about the kids screaming etc. however there are no children here which is ok but sad. Some of these women have no direction in life and don't seem to care. That is why I like M so much. Not saying she will carrying through but my god after working on her studies as she has I can't believe she would just chuck it.

Sex was everywhere back then but again we did not have computer and Cell phones and roaming TV reporters showing everything you could ever imagine and some you never wanted to. Even as old as I am I thought I had seen all of the porn I wanted or dared see. Nope, there is some stuff out there I don't want to see at all.

I'm still holding hope for them. The really do adore each other. She shows it in loving ways more than he. He shows it by protecting her and helping her do what ever she can to get her school work done. He does so much around the house for her. They argue because so much is piled against them with bankruptcy, school, RLC which I think they want out of and finances. Been down most of those roads.

Till we meet again.

"RLC which I think they want out of", your point is well taken. RLC seems to be like a drug. These people start young, let others watch their lives, and let others watch them fuck.  Then one day they don't want this anymore, and they're stuck. I keep reading about the vapid lives of some these people in the other apartments because they have no incentive. Maybe Martina and Alberto have an incentive now, if she graduates. But unlike other porn people, I hope they can get employment when they're done. 

Good observation jjman about the pitfalls being in this business.

• Like 1