Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #2

6 minutes ago, dp7 said:

i completely agree with you but when they accept to participate they read vh rules and agree. I know its a stupid move from vh but thats the rules

It's not stupid considering that they are broadcasting through internet. 
Surely all (or at least the majority) of streaming platforms have that rules about drugs and probably some also about alcohol (not the case at vh cause they drink more alcohol then water).
They can do it (and many of them do it all the time) as long isn't under the cams angles

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

It's not stupid considering that they are broadcasting through internet. Surely all (or at least the majority) of streaming platforms have that rules about drugs and probably some also about alcohol (not the case at vh cause they drink more alcohol then water)

its stupid for some cases. for example weed is legal in some countries. i dont say smoke in front of camera but be more open in cases like this

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

It's not stupid considering that they are broadcasting through internet. Surely all (or at least the majority) of streaming platforms have that rules about drugs and probably some also about alcohol (not the case at vh cause they drink more alcohol then water)

Sure. But these Platforms (rlc/vh) want to show peoples life. Mary is part of the life i think, especially when you are young.

14 minutes ago, dp7 said:

its stupid for some cases. for example weed is legal in some countries. i dont say smoke in front of camera but be more open in cases like this

I don't know what happened, but they may be have put them offline to check what happened. And if wasn't under the cams they will be online and nothing happens. I notice on last visit of this dude, he and the limp dick leaved the place a few times, maybe today they were more lazies

12 minutes ago, rlcf said:

Sure. But these Platforms (rlc/vh) want to show peoples life. Mary is part of the life i think, especially when you are young.

Violence is part of life and i don't expect it would be allowed. There are many things that are part of the life and that doesn't mean they should be allowed to be live broadcast in a platform that have general rules. 

You have the example (and course not unique, the other day was rejolda) of Joanna&Jericho that most of their time are under influence of stuff and they (as far as i remember) never was put down because of it

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, lutvas said:

They are stupid people. Smoking hashish pipes in public.

Those objects are still around.

Back in my day it was oil on papers. I used to put car oil on cigarette papers and sell them for a buck a piece.  :biggrin:

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Those objects are still around.

Back in my day it was oil on papers. I used to put car oil on cigarette papers and sell them for a buck a piece.  :biggrin:

Did they go whoosh 😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Did they go whoosh 😂

Time they put some tobacco on the paper and rolled it, smoke and choke their head off, they though they had some real good shit.  I didn't do it for very long as if they ever found out they were smoking car oil instead of hash oil I'd be a dead man.  

• Haha 6

It's just that the VH rules don't work as they should in reality.
Participants may smoke and use weed or some other drug through cigarettes, which is not suspicious.
But seeing a bong or something like that, who does not understand, is punished