Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #2

Elliot you rock, don´t get confused by some loud crying voices here. If Leya will leave and give free way for your next nice girls there will be again a very pleasant time for me and some others.

We all were very happy when you had started at Lexa. But it seems that there are some people here with a short time memory only... 😂

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, spielo said:

Elliot you rock, don´t get confused by some loud crying voices here. If Leya will leave and give free way for your next nice girls there will be again a very pleasant time for me and some others.

We all were very happy when you had started at Lexa. But it seems that there are some people here with a short time memory only... 😂

Well that to me says that you are all about just your own personal enjoyment,when a person does not show any common respect and understaning of nice behavior towards people than they wont have my support.and honestly i had no idea that he was in Lexa place.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

Well that to me says that you are all about just your own personal enjoyment,when a person does not show any common respect and understaning of nice behavior towards people than they wont have my support.and honestly i had no idea that he was in Lexa place.

If you are here just to watch  common respect and understaning of nice behavior towards people then you might be on the wrong site. 

I have full understanding for Elliot as Leya is also not my case.....

21 hours ago, turkey said:

She looked pissed because she was not allowed to participate in the fun, not a trio !!

I guess she found the correct trio for a good ol'threesome the other night. 🙂