Benjamin (2021) Part #5

Noldus

On 5/14/2021 at 12:52 PM, coolcucumber said:

So to summarize this, Scott still runs this place, it's just the name Benjamin is given to this apartment. Guess Scott was fed up of all the fines he had to pay when his name was their on the apartment

Losing Sabrina must have been a blow to him. I am still missing her natural beauty.

2 hours ago, squish said:

Losing Sabrina must have been a blow to him. I am still missing her natural beauty.

Sabrina was gorgeous! 😍 But I actually like Stephie better. I have attatched more to her. She is beatiful and wholesome as a person. 🥰

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Are you saying that Scott doesnt have a pot belly? Why do you think i have a six pack?

I'd say Scott looks normal. He is not skinny, but he is not fat either. Just average. The reason I assumed you have a sicx pack is because you keep judging and trashing others for their looks.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'd say Scott looks normal. He is not skinny, but he is not fat either. Just average. The reason I assumed you have a sicx pack is because you keep judging and trashing others for their looks.

ed2--Give me a fuckin break this is the internet no matter what i post about myself doesnt have a thing to do with it --I can post any pictures --how in the world would you know if they are true or not--Scott is Scott and he has a pot belly especially for a guy his age --I dont know what circles you travel in but average has nothing to do with him having a pot belly