Хотелось много спать и мало двигаться. 

Я все обязательно уберу: 3 Сделаю в идеальный порядок комнты🐱

ты Стефи или Фэй?

7 hours ago, Елена Санирона said:

Прошу прощения, ребят .. 

В последние несколько дней .. Я не хорошо себя чувствовала, простудилась 

Хотелось много спать и мало двигаться. 

Я все обязательно уберу: 3 Сделаю в идеальный порядок комнты🐱

It's not so bad, Steph mostly keep it nice and tidy, but I have seen that Steph has been feeling alittle sick for many days now. Don't worry about it! Besides. It is no one's business if the house is alittle messy. No one's house is clean 24/7, and if it gets too bad, one of the other lazy inhabitants can contribute too. Steph has already done alot. Now she deserves to rest for a while. Focus on sleeping, and get well soon! 😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

My guess is Stephie. 

Talking about cleaning, it's either Stephie or Diana. Besides, Faye was arguing with Ben when this message was written.

9 hours ago, ed2 said:

Talking about cleaning, it's either Stephie or Diana. Besides, Faye was arguing with Ben when this message was written.

YES IN THE ANCIENT HOUSE I HEARD STILL CALLING  Stephie Alina a couple of times. but he use Alina and not Elena

3 minutes ago, rodox said:

YES IN THE ANCIENT HOUSE I HEARD STILL CALLING  Stephie Alina a couple of times. but he use Alina and not Elena

Remember that we are also translating from cyrillic to latin letters, so the exact spelling is not so important. It is the same name!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Remember that we are also translating from cyrillic to latin letters, so the exact spelling is not so important. It is the same name!

yes you are right. but is the same name. A or E . its stephanie you can be sure about that.