Has any woman ever made you laugh??

van the man

After over 15 years of not remembering about my x.  You reminded me of all the good times. We did have a lot of good times laugh no but a lot of smiles and fun.  I hope it does not take another 15 years to forget.  ( is it possible to love and hate a person at the same time?)

I was thinking about women in general rather than just a partner. We men can make each other laugh and I'm sure women can make each other laugh (probably when talking about our bedroom performances!) and men can make women laugh but..... women can't make men laugh!

Why the fuck are we ever interested in them!!!!! 

Guest bulgachica

I was thinking about women in general rather than just a partner. We men can make each other laugh and I'm sure women can make each other laugh (probably when talking about our bedroom performances!) and men can make women laugh but..... women can't make men laugh!

Why the fuck are we ever interested in them!!!!!

And they generally know fuck all about good music!! :D

Women can be the source of soooo much pain as well as fun. They fuck with our heads far more than they fuck with our dicks!

I have loved deeply and been hurt numerous times. I think it's true women like men to fight, either for them or over them. Throughout nature the female of the species is the fighter and women can be incredibly violent both physically and especially verbally.

Men certainly need to bond with other men and laughter is a key part of that bonding. If a woman makes me laugh I must be faking it to please her!!!!

This one is for one of the few friends I have.  I'm talking about you Van.

And I don't want to hear some mother fucker tell me this belongs in the Juke Box thread.

I cut my own path through life!

Those word are so true I know my wife has definitely made me a better loving and caring man.

She has settled me down and let me say that was no easy task.