B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #49 (May)

Just now, catalonia said:

Courage, they are back in the living room, in a few minutes they will tear off their pajamas with their teeth and they will show us what they are capable of. 😉

Yup.  That's exactly what's going to happen.

• Haha 1

It so convenient for the two girls that the villa is empty for the day and night. Almost as if were planned. I'm sure Nelly, Bogdan, and Megan are thrilled sleeping on Gina's couches rather than their own beds. 

Will they reach the Leora and Malia intimacy level?

Tonight, when Masha and Holly go to their individual bedrooms, pull the blanket over their heads, they will be laughing their asses off. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Es tan conveniente para las dos chicas que la villa está vacía durante el día y la noche. Casi como si estuviera planeado. Estoy seguro de que Nelly, Bogdan y Megan están encantados de dormir en los sofás de Gina en lugar de en sus propias camas. 

¿Alcanzarán el nivel de intimidad de Leora y Malia?

Esta noche, cuando Masha y Holly  vayan a sus habitaciones individuales , se cubran la cabeza con la manta, se reirán a carcajadas. 

I'm sure not a day goes by without being laughed at

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

It so convenient for the two girls that the villa is empty for the day and night. Almost as if were planned. I'm sure Nelly, Bogdan, and Megan are thrilled sleeping on Gina's couches rather than their own beds. 

Tonight, when Masha and Holly go to their individual bedrooms, pull the blanket over their heads, they will be laughing their asses off. 

This is what RLC has become, a silly collection of show events. Real emotions and a real glimpse into the lives of the residents are unfortunately almost non-existent this days.

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

How dare you suggest such a thing Chuck...😏.

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

si no pasa nada en la Villa, la gente se queja y se queja aquí, y si pasa algo, más gente se queja y se queja aquí  😃 

Today we complain that little happens. Mainly because M & N have set the bar very high.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1