B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #49 (May)

When we ever see Malia and Leora kissing eachother’s tits or in the lips 😂🤣😂🤣 we might consider this marathon from Holly and Masha a same level show as the Prague GOV apartment 😉

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I find it interesting that after the teasing click bait Masha did with Gina and Bruno on their last day in B4, Masha hasn't been over there to visit them yet.

I don't think Masha was doing that for show, she actually wanted to do something with them, but Gina shut it down. and possibly she has not invited Masha to visit her place. 

• Like 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I find it interesting that after the teasing click bait Masha did with Gina and Bruno on their last day in B4, Masha hasn't been over there to visit them yet.

I think it's because Bruno's never in. He's been working every hour under the sun as a junior doctor, so he can pay Gina that 5000 Euros back 😏

• Haha 1

An observation....not a complaint. During the slow seduction i went over to L+M's and watched Malia work herself up to a orgasm. Returned to the seduction and they had not changed position in the tub. Viewed Martina as she took a shower, dancing and bouncing boobs. Seduction wandering around, kitchen and fitness. Watched Miru take a quick pounding form Dantez, Seduction eating pizza. 

They have a way to go. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

it's not just today, there are too many members who just like to complain no matter what happens 

stop complaining about members who complain..   lol  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1