Mirana & Bahus (2021) Part #2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

@ Djimbo1040 можешь сказать нам, когда Амелия и Оуэн получат собственное жилье? 😉

I myself would be interested to know when this will happen 

but luckily I'm just watching the kingdom

• Haha 2

Hey, people ! I have (again) a request for you...PLEASE !!! Ask Amelia & Owen to make love again in Bedroom in front of videocamera number 11...I watch again and again the hot moments with these two in BDSM action, when Amelia is hands-bounded and Owen is above her body and give cock to lick and suck...I'm afraid that Amelia & Owen someday will leave VH apartment and...

I am crying everytime I watch this scene !!! Why I'm crying ? Because I want so much to be there, instead Owen's place...and I want so much to do these things with Amelia...PLEASE, ask them to do another (but longer) scene in front of cam 11. Thank you very much !

image.jpeg

• Haha 4

But more like Owen, right? The main thing is to fuck, right? Of course, you wouldn't write novels about an ordinary threesome, since you seem to be quick to please. Lucky man

@dwarf Quick to please? :biggrin: Have you seen his shit list? He must have only two apts left to watch. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, stash said:

After the left hook from Frasier... 🤪

I live my Philly born and raised Joe Frasier. He was before my time but I've seen his fights with Ali and he would just keep coming with his short arms keep Ali backing up. And 15 rounds back then! Pretty incredible both fighters and George Foreman another greT heavyweig j t from the time. He couldn't hit Ali with one of his grills when he fought him. 

• Like 1