Amelie & Lucas (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Well Amelie wasn't there last night so no webcamming happened, Lucas had intimate moments with the guest girl and it was good, no webcamming or shit like that.

Wonder if that was cheating on his part ?

he was extra caring getting all her pubic hairs off the bed!

just curious.

12 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I did not expect to see Lucas having sex with this guest girl 😁. I used to put this apartment in the same category as Lia & Brock. now I need to change my classification 😁  it's already more interesting. lol

Blows my sister theory out of the water.

14 minutes ago, squish said:

Only if she has access to VPN.

And what's the difficulty of that? she is a daily cammer and even if not, VH can give support (go on google chrome extensions and write VPN and voila) 

33 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Wonder if that was cheating on his part ?

he was extra caring getting all her pubic hairs off the bed!

just curious.

Doubt.. And probably was his hairs (or the Amelie ones), cause pretty much looked that she was shaved

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did the boring cammers fuck off?

Nop, she is back.. 

6f12579f91303fdc6fbb39afaf887c6e.jpg

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Well Amelie wasn't there last night so no webcamming happened, Lucas had intimate moments with the guest girl and it was good, no webcamming or shit like that.

Perfect. Let's hope she stays away. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And what's the difficulty of that? she is a daily cammer and even if not, VH can give support (go on google chrome extensions and write VPN and voila) 

Doubt.. And probably was his hairs (or the Amelie ones), cause pretty much looked that she was shaved

Nop, she is back.. 

6f12579f91303fdc6fbb39afaf887c6e.jpg

Too bad. Just now when the place got interesting. Amelie is totally dull and boring.