Hannah, Tommy (2021) Part #2

42 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Typical perv only looking in one place 😂

Don't mind him,@Just In. This was the guy who recently said: :biggrin:

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

I only look at the tits bugger the names :biggrin:

Now, me, I'm a three-track mind kinda guy. First, I do love those titties, but, second, I love pussy even more, especially when it's bald and has some character to it, like Alyssa's. And, third, I...did I ever tell you that drinking causes memory loss, but even worse...it can cause memory loss. :biggrin:

Oh, I almost forgot. :biggrin: Third, I try to keep track of the names, except where there are too many people, like at Sadie's or Benjamin's. 

• Haha 2

This apartment is fast becoming the joke of the year i think.

There are obviously lots of people there having a rip roaring time the only problem seems to be they are all bloody invisible to the naked eye :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well guest guy still seems to be lurking but still no sign of our star tenants Hannah & Tommy :biggrin:

Where is Shannon when you need her :biggrin: if only for a bit of movement and handstands  :biggrin:

It's even worse than when Serena moved out of Alans appartment and he was jerking off 10 times a day. Atleast he got an occasional fuck 😂 This place is way below Mira & Henry standards..

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Failscream said:

This place is way below Mira & Henry standards..

Well it hasn't reached any fucking standard yet as no buggers there most of the time certainly not the supposed tenants. Must be one of the worst starts ever for an apartment.

• Haha 4

Just now, Robwin said:

Well it hasn't reached any fucking standard yet as no buggers there most of the time certainly not the supposed tenants. Must be one of the worst starts ever for an apartment.

Haha I mean there's been some pretty bad ones over the years, but yea this one is easily a contender to the worst one.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Reckon that guy must only pop around every so often to have a bloody good wank off and then fuck off again :biggrin:

He scored with Shannon once, we can only guess (it was hidden in the toilet...)

• Like 1

Just now, stash said:

He scored with Shannon once, we can only guess (it was hidden in the toilet...)

Hmm, I wonder if VHTV told them to not do that again, since she dont visit so often anymore. Must be a reason to why she fucked off that night, after the toilet sex.

• Like 1