Mira & Henry (2021) Part #4

stash

1 hour ago, Someone there said:

Based on the look on his face, the male pig-teddy was a lousy replacement for the goddess. I hope they will figure it out. Was a nice couple. I know many of you love her, and hate him. But I like them both.

I like them both too. But Henry needs to realize that when Mira is home alone and he's out fucking some other girl till usually the next day, it never going to work out. The only way that I have seen a swinger relationship work is that you both swing together and you both go home together. Once you go at it alone, the other partner will be jealous, suspicious and not trusting you. It's natural human nature.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Someone there said:

Based on the look on his face, the male pig-teddy was a lousy replacement for the goddess. I hope they will figure it out. Was a nice couple. I know many of you love her, and hate him. But I like them both.

I don't hate him, I just think he'll aimlessly fuck anybody that has a pussy, and he is incapable of keeping his hands to himself.  My guess is Mira's losing her feelings for him.  She has learned of his ulterior motives.  The reality of not having her there will sink in and hit hard.  That being said, I expect she'll return soon.  

No not drugs just a good old fashioned mining job :biggrin:

Looks as though Maren's arrived at 03:24am so that will kill the party stone dead,that's if it was alive to begin with :biggrin:

bandicam 2021-05-16 01-31-50-682.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 01-34-30-205.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 01-36-01-901.jpg

• Like 2