Mira & Henry (2021) Part #4

stash

17 hours ago, Robwin said:

Its easier with an app on yer phone 🤣

No app needed. Google has a built in, rather smart, conversion calculator. Just google "60 f to c" or "60 c to f", and it will be the first result. Works for currency, electrical units, imperial to metrics, and a plethora of things that people want to convert between.

6 hours ago, Someone there said:

No app needed. Google has a built in, rather smart, conversion calculator. Just google "60 f to c" or "60 c to f", and it will be the first result. Works for currency, electrical units, imperial to metrics, and a plethora of things that people want to convert between.

Bit difficult if you ain't got yer computer strapped to yer back lol. Then again what is Googles offering if it ain't an app? same thing really.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Bit difficult if you ain't got yer computer strapped to yer back lol. Then again what is Gooles offeringif it ain't an app? same thing really.

You carry your smartphone on your back, well that must be old.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Someone there said:

I can even save you a few keystrokes: 60c=f or 60f=c.

I don't know if this works in other browsers, but in Firefox, when you type this into your address bar or the optional search bar, you don't even need to hit Enter. It will give you the answer right under where you typed it. 

(That trick doesn't work in Brave. You have to hit Enter to get the answer.)

19 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I can even save you a few keystrokes: 60c=f or 60f=c.

I don't know if this works in other browsers, but in Firefox, when you type this into your address bar or the optional search bar, you don't even need to hit Enter. It will give you the answer right under where you typed it. 

(That trick doesn't work in Brave. You have to hit enter to get the answer.)

Chrome using google does it as well, but edge using bing you have to hit enter to get the answer. : )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Slight clarification on this trick. If you type something like 1+1=, you will get the answer when you type the "=".

On 6/5/2021 at 7:55 PM, River Rafter said:

What do you mean Henry has no standards? His standards are: #1 - They have to be breathing or have a body core temperature of 60 degrees or more.   #2 - Minimum 2 legs, but not more than 6.   #3. - Must smoke at least 4 packs of cigarettes or 1 box of cigars per day.  #4 - Well, weekly bathing is optional.

Another Henry fan I see?

• Haha 2