Mira & Henry (2021) Part #4

stash

6 hours ago, storm275 said:

Sounds like Henry is being sick every where. Oh Dear what a way to end the night.

On camera seven you could see him slumped on the bathroom floor,head in the pan.But no criticism here,seen the video,bought the tee shirt.!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

On camera seven you could see him slumped on the bathroom floor,head in the pan.But no criticism here,seen the video,bought the tee shirt.!!!

Did it myself many years ago. So sad he has come to this. Hope all is well for both of them.😘

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, storm275 said:

Did it myself many years ago. So sad he has come to this. Hope all is well for both of them.😘

Yeh,the words"that's it I'm never going to drink again"spring to mind.Good fun at the time.👍

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Just In said:

I wonder what Lauren did that Mira didn't like.:confused:

Mira shuns Lauren.gif

Well Lauren kept on squirming away from Henry whenever he made an advance whether that pissed her off lol

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

On the white porcelain telephone talking to Ralph.  laugh laughing GIF

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Good to hear of first hand experiences :biggrin:

• Haha 2