Mira & Henry (2021) Part #4

stash

39 minutes ago, GiveItATry said:

I think this might be it...

Think it has been brewing for a while now so it wouldn't be any surprise. Would be a shame if it was as this apartment has been the only one really that has supplied good viewing without any of the stupid shows and posing etc found almost everywhere else now. Must be the only one i think that has never been penalised by VH either with fines or taken offline, no doubt one of our two experts may confirm or deny this. Well one may the other one doesn't speak to me loool. Still whatever turns him on eh :biggrin:

• Sad 1

I've got to admit, this is the only apt I watch.
If this disappears, so will I.
If this is the end for Apt Mira and Henry, then I have no interest at all in this VHTV website.
I wish Mira well, hopefully she will find love and contentment.
Henry.. couldn't give a fuck what you do.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Think it has been brewing for a while now so it wouldn't be any surprise. Would be a shame if it was as this apartment has been the only one really that has supplied good viewing without any of the stupid shows and posing etc found almost everywhere else now. Must be the only one i think that has never been penalised by VH either with fines or taken offline, no doubt one of our two experts may confirm or deny this. Well one may the other one doesn't speak to me loool. Still whatever turns him on eh :biggrin:

The two of them left together chatting quite normally,smartly dressed as if they may be going to visit friends at Approx. 11.30pm.Henry had a bottle of booze with him for the hosts I presume and everything looked quite normal to me.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

The two of them left together chatting quite normally,smartly dressed as if they may be going to visit friends at Approx. 11.30pm.Henry had a bottle of booze with him for the hosts I presume and everything looked quite normal to me.

I agree

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, therose said:

I agree

It would be nice if someone in the vast number of members who could speak or at least understand their language to give those of us who do not understand some insight into what they are actually talking about. We can only guess at what is happening. ????

• Haha 1

I heard (10+ days ago) that they were planning vacation. Moving also is possible. This city has already been explored, it's time to move on. And if they make good move - like Darcie and Stifler in 2018, that will be great.👍 But for now, plans is to go on vacation and see few of cities in south.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

I heard (10+ days ago) that they were planning vacation. Moving also is possible. This city has already been explored, it's time to move on. And if they make good move - like Darcie and Stifler in 2018, that will be great.👍 But for now, plans is to go on vacation and see few of cities in south.

Not another vacation :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Not another vacation :biggrin:

They're going on vacation. 2 July (well, these are tickets, they may leave earlier). So there is nothing to worry about. Some friends will live in this apartment when M&H in vacation.

• Like 1