Mira & Henry (2021) Part #4

stash

12 hours ago, billycox said:

and.......they're gone.

I will repeat main problem - that almost all people of city who agree to cameras already visited. I understand that VK is now dead. But just quick indicator - Swing city name gorups:

Moscow - 3 groups 40k+, many 20k+.

Stifler/Scott city - 2 groups 20k+, 5 groups 4,5-12k.

Another southern city that Mira and Henry mentioned before their vacation - 12.5k top group and 6 = 5-9k.

M&H city - 3.5k top group, 6 - 1к+.

Since they are looking for people with 30+ years old&swingers, then they need city with good swingers community for successful parties and opening interesting apartments.

Bonus M&H vacation tweet - famous nude beach near Sochi railway.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I will repeat main problem - that almost all people of city who agree to cameras already visited. I understand that VK is now dead. But just quick indicator - Swing city name gorups:

Another southern city that Mira and Henry mentioned before their vacation - 12.5k top group and 6 = 5-9k.

Since they are looking for people with 30+ years old&swingers, then they need city with good swingers community for successful parties and opening interesting apartments.

I guess the trains go extra slow at that specific spot. :angel:

52 minutes ago, Tom DeSavoie said:

La blonde est devenue brune, mais elle reste collée à son bonhomme. De plus je la croyais fâchée  avec Mira :huh:

The blonde has turned brunette, but she remains glued to her boyfriend. Besides, I thought she was angry with Mira

I'm no colour expert but I'm fairly certain that her hair isn't brunette, to me it looks more blue ish.

VoyeurHouse 531.jpg

15 minutes ago, plum said:

Isn't it about time the guest couple fuck off into the shower for a quick fuck..get dressed and leave?

She was more up for it in the Hannah & Tommy apartment of all places 😂 in the shower of course 😂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, groomy said:

Why did you set options to not receive a messages...?