Mira & Henry (2021) Part #4

stash

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess his inbox is full...

yes. But in general, this is stupid mechanic. It's okay if I can't write with 100% box. But here no one can write to me until I have 100%.

6 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

Why did you set options to not receive a messages...?

It should work now.

I was really hoping, after their holiday, M&H would come back energised.
Sadly I was wrong.
This apartment used to be superb.
Mira is so beautiful, so sensual.
Henry has always been a bit of a twat...although he used to get the parties fired up, due to his wandering hands.
Recently Apartment M&H has been as boring as fuck.
IMHO, Mira and Henry needs a reset, get back to the exciting swinger parties they used to have, invite fun couples like they used to do, have hot foursomes like they used to do.
I miss Mira in full orgasmic party mode...she is sooooo hot when turned on.

9 hours ago, budda said:

Spero che Mira e Henry non invitino di nuovo questa ragazza.
Per tutta la sera ha pensato solo a divorare noccioline: ne ha mangiate circa 1.400!!

MIRA.thumb.jpg.d197939c68d25080b38ea23933234ae3.jpg

viene spesso qui e henry ovviamente ci ha provato con lei  come con tutte ma lei non gli piace per niente lei punta a mira....

3 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

That would require trust and me thinks there is little of that at the moment. They need to think twice about their future together. I don't think diving back into the swinger life is a winning strategy in the long run. The eyes have it and speak volumes. Henry's eyes are wandering too far and it's manifesting itself in the form of resentment and Miras constant bad mood, which only makes his eyes wander father away. 

His hands have a similar problem as the eyes, must be in the genes  :biggrin:

19 hours ago, groomy said:

yes. But in general, this is stupid mechanic. It's okay if I can't write with 100% box. But here no one can write to me until I have 100%.

It should work now.

I would ask you about sources of statistic:)

Moscow - 3 groups 40k+, many 20k+.

Stifler/Scott city - 2 groups 20k+, 5 groups 4,5-12k.

Another southern city that Mira and Henry mentioned before their vacation - 12.5k top group and 6 = 5-9k.

M&H city - 3.5k top group, 6 - 1к+.

8 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

I would ask you about sources of statistic:)

Moscow - 3 groups 40k+, many 20k+.

Stifler/Scott city - 2 groups 20k+, 5 groups 4,5-12k.

Another southern city that Mira and Henry mentioned before their vacation - 12.5k top group and 6 = 5-9k.

M&H city - 3.5k top group, 6 - 1к+.

Vk.com - groups Свинг/Свингеры city name (top 3 519 - with vpiski&dating and Swingers Ycity - 3155 now). Or open biggest dating group (Свингеры | Пары | МЖ - 322 817 people) - participants - Russia and cities Moscow 13 033, M&H city - 344, next 269k - Moscow 14,8k, M&H city - 267. Yes I know that now vk dead and all life is in Telegram. But this is just quick indicator. 

Moreover, in current statistics and competition, one good apartment can make good (epic) money for you with star&party people swingcouple. Why not give it try? Not level of the current Sandy or Elaine. And of all your current guests, there are no really promising ones. Sorry🙄. Your interest is good income. Ours is good show and withdrawal of other managers from comfort zone, when already practically empty apartments of friends-manager girlfriend are opened.