Mira & Henry (2021) Part #4

stash

Seems like, Maren received money for this moments..What life is that...Before that, we seed Henry gived some money to Maren...

Henry  always wanted to fuck this woman,Who do not want!

Thanks to Robwin for this beautiful photos

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Well Maren arrived about 03:24 and up all night and morning talking,can guess about what, they finally got it on before Maren left to go,who knows where. So the saga continues just wonder where Mira is but there are obviously problems between all four of them but doesn't stop Henry having his wicked way :biggrin:

bandicam 2021-05-16 11-26-35-227.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 11-26-14-548.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 11-29-57-762.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 11-29-44-185.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 11-29-33-439.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 11-29-20-741.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 11-29-02-517.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 11-28-43-933.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 11-28-25-100.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 11-28-07-141.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 11-27-47-740.jpg

bandicam 2021-05-16 11-27-17-314.jpg

He doesn't give two shits as long as he can get his balls licked.  Mira can do way better, and hopefully will.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

He doesn't give two shits as long as he can get his balls licked.  Mira can do way better, and hopefully will.

Rather odd where Mira has disappeared to though???

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

There's always gonna be problems when one of them considers their relationship "open". Who knows maybe Mira is cool with it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I wish I could speak Russian and be able to pick up some clues. 

Yeah would be a big help.

Henry & Maren were up all night and until lunchtime talking and then finshied it all off with a bout of the usual before she left. I wasn't following them especially but was up most of the night with you know who so was having an occasional look at what was going on. Seemed to be very intense chatting, can only guess it was about their relevant partners and problems etc etc as Maren has left the project as you may have noticed due aparrently to them splitting up.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep, but I understand her being fed up with his roaming cock.  Maybe she'll surprise us all and just turn up at anytime.  Who knows?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Yep, but I understand her being fed up with his roaming cock.  Maybe she'll surprise us all and just turn up at anytime.  Who knows?

As somone said recently swingers always operate in their groups and pairings not going off on their own as Henry has been doing lately. Whether things are not as consensual as they were and is causing a few problems but that is just pure conjecture on my part as without understanding the language i would have no idea what the situation is.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

As somone said recently swingers always operate in their groups and pairings not going off on their own as Henry has been doing lately. Whether things are not as consensual as they were and is causing a few problems but that is just pure conjecture on my part as without understanding the language i would have no idea what the situation is.

Same here mate.  I really don't know what's going on.  Perhaps she's visiting her parents?  Who knows?  But he needs to keep that cock in his panties when she's not around......or maybe they broke up.  Got me.  Fuck all anyway.  

• Like 1