Mira & Henry (2021) Part #4

stash

Well it looks as though everything is all ok which is good but it certainly needs a certain kind of mindset to live this kind of lifestyle. Good job everybody isn't like it as we would all turn into self obsessed sex addicts :biggrin:

@ashleyxyzWhat's that i hear you say Ash? bring it on? :biggrin:

• Like 1

If these two break up it won't be because Henry fucked one too many girls. 

Swingers lifestyle has no set rules like people want to make believe . Its whatever the partners agree on. As such it varies from couple to couple . We don't know theirs. And Mira seems fine with this one.

Them breaking up cause of sex is just wishful thinking from the Henry haters.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well it looks as though everything is all ok which is good but it certainly needs a certain kind of mindset to live this kind of lifestyle. Good job everybody isn't like it as we would all turn into self obsessed sex addicts :biggrin:

@ashleyxyzWhat's that i hear you say Ash? bring it on? :biggrin:

Ha ha Ha!   I'm not a sex addict, maybe with one person I am. 

• Haha 2

On 5/15/2021 at 11:38 PM, plum said:

Henry is a total Arse wipe.

Perverted wanker.

Looking at this from a neutral's perspective, he gets to sleep with the most beautiful woman that you know, whereas you don't even have her phone number to get her on a date and later, if you're very lucky, unbutton the first button on her blouse before she sends you home with blue balls and your tail between your legs. So who's the wanker here?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, govert said:

Looking at this from a neutral's perspective, he gets to sleep with the most beautiful woman that you know, whereas you don't even have her phone number to get her on a date and later, if you're very lucky, unbutton the first button on her blouse before she sends you home with blue balls and your tail between your legs. So who's the wanker here?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, govert said:

Not really, Henry is a dick and creepy...and I get to sleep with the "most beautiful woman" every night.  So I guess you're the wanker.:cool:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not really, Henry is a dick and creepy...and I get to sleep with the "most beautiful woman" every night.  So I guess you're the wanker.:cool:

That may be so but I was talking about the most beautiful woman that plum knows. Yours may be Miss Universe for all I know. Mine is Miss Megaverse so I'm cool. 

On 5/18/2021 at 10:27 PM, govert said:

That may be so but I was talking about the most beautiful woman that plum knows. Yours may be Miss Universe for all I know. Mine is Miss Megaverse so I'm cool. 

New boy... keyboard warrior.
2 posts..you sir are a fucking clueless dickhead.
I was posting on here when your arsehole was the size of a shirtbutton.
crawl back under your stone you fucking retard, leave the relevant posts to longstanding members on here.

32 minutes ago, plum said:

crawl back under your stone you fucking retard, leave the relevant posts to longstanding members on here.

Hi  Plum,I'm keeping out of your war of words with Govert but you say"leave the relevant posts to longstanding members on here".Are you saying that new members post's are irrelevant?.Just wondering.👍

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, plum said:

Glad to see members being so friendly and polite I trust this will continue :biggrin:

• Upvote 1