Mira & Henry (2021) Part #4

stash

Another hugely disappointing evening.
Mira made a real effort to look provocative and sexy, the blonde guest girl looked beautiful too..
such a shame the guys were total knobs.
I'm out of here.
goodnight all,

10 minutes ago, plum said:

Mira made a real effort to look provocative and sexy, the blonde guest girl looked beautiful too..
I'm out of here.
goodnight all,

I do not watch M&H often but has the blonde ever played?? I do not recall that she has. She has been to their place with other people and just the 4 of them, but I do not recall her playing or swapping. 

Wasn't this the do nothing girl who has often been before. Was surprised she showered and fucked there I must admit but Henry got no chance with her but then stranger things have happened. Await their next visit.

1 hour ago, plum said:

I'm out of here.
goodnight all,

Animated GIF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Wasn't this the do nothing girl who has often been before. Was surprised she showered and fucked there I must admit but Henry got no chance with her but then stranger things have happened. Await their next visit.

She is perfect for Hannah’s place.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

And maybe he heard our comments or came from Mira, but he didn't try to be so practical and reach for the blonde's leg once. In fact, he has his arm behind his ear, looking like an effort not to touch it. I don't think I've ever seen him have a girl beside him, where he didn't reach out and rub his legs constantly ...

Henry only touches her ,when Mr long hair is not there.He is very jealous...