Sadie (2021) Part #7

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The whole place is falling apart, probably won't be long before the whole apartment disappears down the plughole.

The apartment is nice. Just the participants lately leave a lot to desire...😉

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The apartment is nice. Just the participants lately leave a lot to desire...😉

You can't really "leave a lot" as no fuckers there now hardly :biggrin: Dam shame really.

• Haha 1

Le 7/9/2021 à 12:08 PM, Robwin a dit :

Ahhh suddenly all cams appeared back on line all they need now is  participants :biggrin:

As long as the ladies don't go - it's nice to have some curvy ones around!

• Like 1

On 15/05/2021 at 11:30, Noldus said:

Nova cam 8

Noldus 2021-05-15 16-30-17-301.jpg

This man is beautiful. Too bad subscribers didn't see him naked. The apartment at the beginning had many exhibitionist men and orgies. Today he is stopped. Manager plus naked men together and orgies at the start. Subscribers miss the parties with naked men and orgies.😉

• Haha 2

On 05/07/2021 at 15:26, Ijs1016 said:

Alguém tem conhecimento direto sobre por que passou de 100 para 0 tão rapidamente? Ela se apaixonou por Albert? Cansado? Pegou alguma coisa? É estranho como este lugar não é nada. Parecido com o da agnia

Truth. In the beginning the apartment was lively with lots of sex and partying. had orgies and everything subscribers liked. Suddenly the apartment was boring and nothing happens anymore. Today the apartment is very still, I sometimes think that the participants are tired. Manager see what's going on.

On 17/06/2021 at 00:06, BenCoudon said:

Meus 2 centavos valem nisto. Acho que Albert é o problema. Desde que ele se tornou o amante oficial de Sadie, ela se tornou uma garota de um homem só. E ele é muito protetor. Ele não deixaria ninguém chegar perto dela. Acho que ele acredita que encontrou o amor e deseja que a privacidade esteja sempre com ela. Parece que ele não é o tipo de cara que gosta de festa ou sexo em todos os cantos do apartamento. É sexo no quarto apenas com uma porta fechada. Então, eu não ficaria surpreso que ele convenceu Sadie a parar de convidar a turma excitada (Kennedy, Chester, Daniel e outros) e todas as garotas gostosas que eles estavam trazendo com eles.

Do melhor apartamento ao pior em apenas algumas semanas. Triste triste triste

Truth. If ALBERT and Sadie want to live a married life in privacy, I believe it is time for the two of them to leave the apartment. Both have the right and freedom to do what they want, but the VHTV project is only financially viable with subscriptions and now with donations from subscribers who want to see the daily lives of people who are exhibitionists and enjoy parties and orgies. To see the day-to-day life of a conservative couple, I watch series and soap operas and reallity on TV without paying anything. The Manager is missing in this apartment to talk to the guys. I miss the boys who visited the apartment and got naked together.
If it's going to continue like this, it's better to close the apartment.

Правда. Если АЛЬБЕРТ и Сэди хотят жить семейной жизнью в уединении, я считаю, что им двоим пора покинуть квартиру. Оба имеют право и свободу делать то, что хотят, но проект VHTV финансово жизнеспособен только с подпиской, а теперь с пожертвованиями от подписчиков, которые хотят видеть повседневную жизнь людей, которые являются эксгибиционистами и наслаждаются вечеринками и оргиями. Чтобы увидеть повседневную жизнь консервативной пары, я смотрю сериалы и мыльные оперы по телевизору, ничего не платя. В квартире не хватает менеджера, чтобы поговорить с ребятами. Я скучаю по мальчикам, которые приходили в квартиру и вместе обнажались.
Если так будет и дальше, то квартиру лучше закрыть.

• Like 1

On 15/06/2021 at 10:57, Sparkles said:

Só não o quebre. Estar online tem regras em todos os sites. Eles podem começar ao invés de contratar pessoas para lhes dar drogas e álcool para o sexo, tente pensar (risos) em coisas diferentes, use a imaginação. 
A questão do "ótimo conteúdo" é questionável, pois tudo depende do que os espectadores desejam, certamente muitos não têm interesse em quase desmaiar pessoas fazendo sexo, certamente outros apreciam brinquedos vibrantes rosa dentro dos buracos enquanto os empurram para uma webcam, certamente outros amam os scripts de trapaça falsos, acreditando em tudo que é verdade, outros adoram ver alguém fazer xixi ( 😁 )

O que a VH não pode fazer é ter regras diferentes para cada local, principalmente no que diz respeito às câmeras e questões que podem trazer grandes problemas para a VH como violência e abusos sexuais e drogas nas câmeras

I want a camera where I can watch men take a piss. The
I love this. There could be some apartments where the participants would let us subscribers see them pissing or...

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, edu said:

I want a camera where I can watch men take a piss. The
I love this. There could be some apartments where the participants would let us subscribers see them pissing or...

There is one now if you are really that interested. KristyKrabs :biggrin:

• Like 2