Sadie (2021) Part #7

8 hours ago, edu said:

today I'm going to buy more coins and see which apartment will deserve the donations. i hope to get excited to see many naked men together and orgies.

8 hours ago, edu said:

I made donations to the sunny , markus & ANGELO apartment because there are a lot of orgy , group sex , exhibitionist men , nudist men and men who have sex in front of all their male friends . I love naked men with hard cock together. today I'm going to buy more coins and see which apartment will deserve the donations. i hope to get excited to see many naked men together and orgies.

I bet VH are pleased they have found at least one mug who seems to have more money than sense 😂 Isn't paying your subscription enough for you then 😂😂😂

I wonder what % the poor tenants end up with? Not very much I bet, some people are so gullible 🤣

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well seems Bea & Lewis had fun again this morning.

By the way Jabs that logout problem seems to be ok now must have been a glitch last night.

Even the phone interface on cc,after the cc update last night, was fucked up as well but seems ok today. Will crawl back into my hole now 😂🤣😂

• Haha 2