Who is Alma on the phone to????

Guest Squirrel

Dang. A CC discussion about Alma in English! Amazing.

Something's going on over there and A&S, but only the Spanish speakers seem to pay attention to them, and google-translate turns their words into chopped hamburger meat.

If anyone knows anything, let me know. Alma's a sweet girl; but I think the engagement is a bad idea at this point. Hate to see her get hurt.

The guy on the phone deserves a medal of honour for being able to entertain Alma for at least 3 hours.

My longest phone call to anyone would be 5 minutes. To a woman it would be 2 minutes!!!!

What the fuck are they talking about? Where are all our Spanish friends when we need them!!!!

The guy on the phone deserves a medal of honour for being able to entertain Alma for at least 3 hours.

My longest phone call to anyone would be 5 minutes. To a woman it would be 2 minutes!!!!

What the fuck are they talking about? Where are all our Spanish friends when we need them!!!!

Hahaha!! Well ,  now two guys on the conversation. they are a team with Alma in the game. And they just speak about the game, items, characters, to kill enemies... you know...

I'll write a quick summary in English about what was discussed in others posts:

Recently Alma and Stefan were talking (talking in code) about a meeting that they will have with RLC next week and Stefan was looking forward to it. The thing is that since that big discussion they have two months ago they seem to be enduring as long as they can be in the apartment so they can have the money, probably because if they decide now to leave they have to pay a compensation to RLC and they're waiting to be kicked out by RLC.

Why do I say this? Because of their behaviors lately, they have sex every 15 days or more (a disappointing fucks, by the way), the faces that Alma has when Stefan is near…

These days Alma has been alone in the apartment, have you noted? Well, Stefan words to Alma when he's leaving the apartment: "Hey Alma, I'm going to spend a few days with my mum in her house so you can be alone with your stuff and your period". The answer of Alma was: "Ah, ok", like she don't give a shit. Alma is happier when Stefan is away, she's talking to another guy…

A few people from here see the near very close, we think that after that meeting with RLC everything will end between A&S.

Sorry for my English.

Guest Squirrel

I'll write a quick summary in English about what was discussed in others posts: ..

Muchas gracias, mi amigo.

I'll write a quick summary in English about what was discussed in others posts:

Recently Alma and Stefan were talking (talking in code) about a meeting that they will have with RLC next week and Stefan was looking forward to it. The thing is that since that big discussion they have two months ago they seem to be enduring as long as they can be in the apartment so they can have the money, probably because if they decide now to leave they have to pay a compensation to RLC and they're waiting to be kicked out by RLC.

Why do I say this? Because of their behaviors lately, they have sex every 15 days or more (a disappointing fucks, by the way), the faces that Alma has when Stefan is near…

These days Alma has been alone in the apartment, have you noted? Well, Stefan words to Alma when he's leaving the apartment: "Hey Alma, I'm going to spend a few days with my mum in her house so you can be alone with your stuff and your period". The answer of Alma was: "Ah, ok", like she don't give a shit. Alma is happier when Stefan is away, she's talking to another guy…

A few people from here see the near very close, we think that after that meeting with RLC everything will end between A&S.

Sorry for my English.

thanks man