B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #51 (May)

2 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Ariana left her apt sometime ago.  I'd guess she'll show up soon.

she will show up , say hello to everybody then lay on megans bed for the rest of the night with her phone, cant wait

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

il y a 1 minute, phantomcapsnet a dit :

on a suffisament vu la queue de Bogdan sur RLC pour la reconnaître ailleurs

sunglasses help GIF

Ok, et Nelly étais au courant à l'avance? Ou, ils ont "fait" ça dans son dos? (Quand Nelly avait des moments intimes avec Martina, je doute que Bogdan soit au courant)

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

After watching for about 30min, I reckon Martina is probably the only old-school girl in that group who isn't living with her phone when she is with other human beings.

How hard can it be for some of these girls to put down their phones and talk to the nearest living person.

I totally agree. She is much more attentive to the others, you can see that she really wants to talk to the others. Outstanding and very rare, the others hang often on their phones.🥴

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Ok, et Nelly étais au courant à l'avance? Ou, ils ont "fait" ça dans son dos? (Quand Nelly avait des moments intimes avec Martina, je doute que Bogdan soit au courant)

je ne veux pas que B4 ferme à cause d'un échange de coup de couteau entre Nelly et Bogdan. Je clos le  sujet

troll fraud GIF

• Haha 3

il y a 3 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

je ne veux pas que B4 ferme à cause d'un échange de coup de couteau entre Nelly et Bogdan. Je clos le  sujet

troll fraud GIF

Je ne le veux pas non plus! Chacun est libre... et nous aussi... Sujet clos!

il y a 14 minutes, wooders78 a dit :

she will show up , say hello to everybody then lay on megans bed for the rest of the night with her phone, cant wait

You stole this idea from me (lol). I will add that by doing this, it may annoy other people who would like to have fun in this large bed.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn i never thought i would say a pair of jeans would make martinas ass look bad well not bad but they are not doing her any favors anyways lol

The side-tied top, no bra look certainly works well though!!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

You stole this idea from me (lol). I will add that by doing this, it may annoy other people who would like to have fun in this large bed.

its not an idea , she does it all the time