are they leaveing RLC

Yes, Lora and Max and Meerkat have left the building.

I'm a little emotionally broken up about the loss of Meerkat -- the coolest tenant RLC ever had...

Alina has her cat back now.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clivebb

5 dias quedan para que me convenzan de renovar la supcripcion

cancell your suscription manolito and if every members do that,

rlc is forced make  good update for all members don't leave

If two many people cancel there membership they might just close down the website.  Cancel if you want to me I have a life outside of the web.  some of you remind me of this photo.  If you think that you can control someone web page and what they put up you are wrong.  grow up get a life and when someone does not get back to you right away just wait.  Most of of have a life.  Work, school, family and friends to see bills to pay.  So stop with all your demands of what you want.  Ask and it might happen.  Demand and I might rant all over your post.

post-369-145739614224_thumb.jpg

It just goes black and you get the can't connect error. It's too early to say its dying. It will undoubtedly take a couple days for them to clean Max and Lora's apartment, and move someone else in. I am sure the RLC staff knew this was coming, and they likely have something lined up.  I would guess we'll see someone in Angela's apartment pretty soon too. I would guess that they have leases for these apartments and can't just stop paying for them because someone moved out.

Guest Squirrel

Re: sadly, this thread is now off-topic on its very own topic. Happy Trails Lora, Max, and Meerkat...

It just goes black and you get the can't connect error. It's too early to say its dying. It will undoubtedly take a couple days for them to clean Max and Lora's apartment, and move someone else in. I am sure the RLC staff knew this was coming, and they likely have something lined up.  I would guess we'll see someone in Angela's apartment pretty soon too. I would guess that they have leases for these apartments and can't just stop paying for them because someone moved out.

i was wondering about the old apartments also...you have lora and max..angela's and alina's old apartment's

1.is someone in these apartments with the camera's off

2.are they empty

3.they don't use them anymore or what

if rlc still has these why don't they rent those(if they can)...be more to look at...but that could be a bad thing also.depending what kind of couple's they got it could be just more boredom.

i was wondering about the old apartments also...you have lora and max..angela's and alina's old apartment's

1.is someone in these apartments with the camera's off

2.are they empty

3.they don't use them anymore or what

if rlc still has these why don't they rent those(if they can)...be more to look at...but that could be a bad thing also.depending what kind of couple's they got it could be just more boredom.

I believe they are empty until a new tenant arrives. If I recall correctly at one point there was a cleaning crew that was accidentally caught on cam.  They usually don't take too long to replace the couples, I suspect within the next few days there will be at least one new couple if not two.