Sophia & Elon (2021) Part #2

That girl that is there she must be starting to hum a bit by now. All day yesterday in the same clothes, went to bed in the same clothes and got up today, no bathroom visit apart from a pee or poo and still in the same clothes. Same with the young guy there with her. Suppose each ones body odours cancels out the other one :biggrin:

She's got a good body on her too but she ain't gonna show any of it to anyone looks like but seems to like sitting on the bed when Elon is performing and watching :biggrin: Funny girl.

On 7/8/2021 at 2:18 AM, michaels4444 said:

I finally realized who Sophi reminds me of, actress Elizabeth Moss ..Top of the Lake: China Girl finale review - even Elisabeth Moss couldn't  save this depressingly dysfunctional tale

You might need and eye exam , you should really get them checked.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jjs said:

You might need and eye exam , you should really get them checked.

Wow - You should look at a dictionary... I said "remind me of", not that she looked like a identical twin nor did I say even  that she resembles. And 2 people agreed with me, so they understood what I meant...

Well it's day 3, still sleeping and living in the same clothes and underwear and they will no doubt stay on all day and night today. Still no shower but she does occasionally wash her hands and a quick spray of body deodourant :biggrin:

bandicam 2021-07-13 11-11-35-864.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mrbusi said:

When Elon was just pounding Claudia why is she saying "baelage" (sp)? Whats that translation?

Don't take my word for it. But i think its an expletive/swearing like "fuck", "Oh God", "shit"

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Could be more, more or harder harder, lol

Hahah 

That too.

But I've heard it being used in normal conversations. So its definetely more than just  a motivational sexual word 🙂

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, fornika said:

Hahah 

That too.

But I've heard it being used in normal conversations. So its definetely more than just  a motivational sexual word 🙂

The word is влияд and means something like "shit" or "fuck"

• Like 2