Sophia & Elon (2021) Part #2

2 hours ago, Sophia_2 said:

Hi) it’s Sophia. No one pays me anything lol.😂. This guy is average at sex and definitely not good looking, but he is really smart (he is a famous doctor) and it gets me going. Never had a better conversation about medicine with someone before. I guess I’m sapiosexual (if that’s what it’s called).

Oh so you are only interested in his mind eh wow, well just for interest you will find his mind further up his body :biggrin: enjoy.👍

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sophia_2 said:

Hi) it’s Sophia. No one pays me anything lol.😂. This guy is average at sex and definitely not good looking, but he is really smart (he is a famous doctor) and it gets me going. Never had a better conversation about medicine with someone before. I guess I’m sapiosexual (if that’s what it’s called).

the parties of Sophia & Elon differ positively from the other events offered here
I think the extraordinary is the special here and the audience should enjoy it
I like that ..... keep it up👍👍

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

More crazy black girl, less smelly armpit flower children. Bet that place wreaks of buttcrack and patchouli. Ha ha! 

FFS was just picking up my sandwich for supper 😂

• Haha 1

They should have that guy with the great body over more often. And let him have more time alone with one of the chicks during their group sessions. It seems like every time  they have guest over, Elon has to fuck everyone, or be involved somehow, otherwise nothing happens..

And I just realized it's offline. I wonder what happened. Maybe Sophia got tired of him fucking the red heAd all day everyday haha. Their relationship reminds me of Sasha, Dasha, and Masha from RLC

That lighting in the bedroom and often in the living room makes it unwatchable. It may look nice to them but it certainly fucks up the cams.  

Other apartments need to take note too as it seems to be spreading 🤣

On 7/29/2021 at 7:07 PM, Sophia_2 said:

Sophia tell us what is your relation with Elon?

thanks

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Just for you @Robwin, Anja does shower sometimes.

image.thumb.png.ebf3cf83e238a3d007a2c5ec962bec1d.png

Yes i had noticed but still very shy and hiding. Having said that she does appear to becoming a bit more out going in the apartment and seems to want to join in but hasn't reached that threshold yet. Still always hope. Got a cracking body on her which we manage to see in bits but no puss yet lol.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yes i had noticed but still very shy and hiding. Having said that she does appear to becoming a bit more out going in the apartment and seems to want to join in but hasn't reached that threshold yet. Still always hope. Got a cracking body on her which we manage to see in bits but no puss yet lol.

Cracking body indeed. Here's hoping for more Anje.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1