B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she took her swimming costume so they havent filled the pool

With what I saw yesterday on the camera at the entrance of the house which has the view of the swimming pool, in my opinion they seem to have a project of work with this swimming pool, that is why it was empty

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

With what I saw yesterday on the camera at the entrance of the house which has the view of the swimming pool, in my opinion they seem to have a project of work with this swimming pool, that is why it was empty

they could have done that weeks ago when no one was using it, or is that too sensible for RLC

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they could have done that weeks ago when no one was using it, or is that too sensible for RLC

Do you know the word "planning" at the level of the intervening company or is it unknown to you?
There are lots of things we would like but not everything is so easy in life

• Like 2

Do you know the word "planning" at the level of the intervening company or is it unknown to you?
There are lots of things we would like but not everything is so easy in life

its easier if u think ahead and not last minute

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its easier if u think ahead and not last minute

Who told you it was at the last minute?
From what I know about translations, it is that RLC plans the maintenances in advance in relation to the availability of the interveners and emergencies to do the work.
The only thing they don't really have control over is what the participants decide to do

Who told you it was at the last minute?
From what I know about translations, it is that RLC plans the maintenances in advance in relation to the availability of the interveners and emergencies to do the work.
The only thing they don't really have control over is what the participants decide to do

as long its ready before winter

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What exactly does ONE stand for?  I’ve seen UM but not ONE.  Thank you in advance.

ONE? In my post? I use google translate function in CC to translate from other language to English, and when I post "B4 UM" it's translated to B4 ONE ... 😕

I thought I had edit it

• Like 1