Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #6

24 minutes ago, disneykid said:

No comment 

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good song. I voted for Finland 🤘😁

Didn't vote for anybody, all a load of bollocks really. too political for my liking with buddy country's voting for each other :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Didn't vote for anybody, all a load of bollocks really. too political for my liking with buddy country's voting for each other :biggrin:

Not so many buddy countries this time voted for each other. I have seen worse. Italy is a worthy winner. Let's face it Germany and the UK were just really crap 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not so many buddy countries this time voted for each other. I have seen worse. Italy is a worthy winner. Let's face it Germany and the UK were just really crap 😂

You beat me to it was just gonna say Germany on a par with Uk for popularity :biggrin: but we took the prize with zero or as we would say we got the wooden spoon :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

The whole contest is crap😀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You beat me to it was just gonna say Germany on a par with Uk for popularity :biggrin: but we took the prize with zero or as we would say we got the wooden spoon :biggrin:

The German guy would fit perfectly in the +7GMT places 😂

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The German guy would fit perfectly in the +7GMT places 😂

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I like to watch it beacause it is so weird. 😁

Dunnoa bout weird,weirdo's yes with one caught sniffing something at the table :biggrin:

• Haha 2