B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

28 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Wow, .....Vivian, Ariana, and Amy sure are party animals sitting in the kitchen.  Everyone else is on the balcony, laughing and having a good time.

They are under the same “ frequency “ finally 😎

• Confused 1

OMG! I just come to my house and SORPRISE!.... party is running,masha is out for the house, and my love holly is more open for his friends... all is perfectly. I HOPE IN THIS NIGHT TO SEE SEX BETWEEN THE GIRLS or making out or french kiss 

B4 est en mort clinique, il faut une autre direction un autre casting pour redonner de la vie de l'énergie de la folie sexuelle. Il devrait y avoir une date de péremption pour les habitantes, jamais au-delà de 3 mois !

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, morenaxo said:

OMG! I just come to my house and SORPRISE!.... party is running,masha is out for the house, and my love holly is more open for his friends... all is perfectly. I HOPE IN THIS NIGHT TO SEE SEX BETWEEN THE GIRLS or making out or french kiss 

Boy have you ever not been watching these participants...lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

B4 is in clinical death, it takes another direction, another cast to revive the energy of sexual madness. There should be an expiration date for residents, never beyond 3 months!

I agree...but unfortunately the pandemic has played a large part in that...

• Like 1