Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

Again in the bathroom watching his sister take a shower, what's the deal here with them, either the guy is gay and he just sees a female body as non important, and non-sexual, but what's with her willingness to want to be around him nude, I'm sorry no matter what country you're from, this is looking really freakish to me

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, mingo said:

It's funny when he's in the living room and she's talking to him, his nose is in his cell phone and he barely looks up.

Martina was dancing topless just now and he was looking at his phone.  At this point I am simply satisfied that he is INDEED looking at his phone!

39 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Martina was dancing topless just now and he was looking at his phone.  At this point I am simply satisfied that he is INDEED looking at his phone!

To me there seem to be a couple of things in play here. He seems to have never grown up and he idolizes he big sister. Not only the shower but everywhere in the house he tags along behind her like a puppy. Is he slightly mentally challenged. He looks like one of those kids I remember from school that just could not do it right socially and thus never fit in.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Again in the bathroom watching his sister take a shower, what's the deal here with them, either the guy is gay and he just sees a female body as non important, and non-sexual, but what's with her willingness to want to be around him nude, I'm sorry no matter what country you're from, this is looking really freakish to me

12 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Again in the bathroom watching his sister take a shower, what's the deal here with them, either the guy is gay and he just sees a female body as non important, and non-sexual, but what's with her willingness to want to be around him nude, I'm sorry no matter what country you're from, this is looking really freakish to me     exactly GIF

I have had a lot of respect for Martina thinking she was kinda laid back and was a down to earth  kind of girl but since she lezzed out with nelly (i thought she was maybe straight) Boy was i Wrong and now her Brother watching his own Sister shower (they are not little kids THEY ARE GROWN ADULT"S ) I thought Maybe one or the other (or both ) might have a little common decency about themselves,but i guess i THOUGHT wrong. If they have went this far i wonder what Could happen behind closed door's or away from the camera's. i know it may be a little far fetched but i never thought this would happen either. i am Glad i was banned from rlc if this kinda shit happens i really don't want to see it. nothing but a   Freak Show.        Kevin Abstract What GIF by BROCKHAMPTON  Freak GIF by memecandy      BYE MARTINA You have LOST All my respect.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

To me there seem to be a couple of things in play here. He seems to have never grown up and he idolizes he big sister. Not only the shower but everywhere in the house he tags along behind her like a puppy. Is he slightly mentally challenged. He looks like one of those kids I remember from school that just could not do it right socially and thus never fit in.

Last time I saw him there, he had a pretty hot girlfriend and they had sex on camera in the guest room. He's not mentally challenged, just height challenged. 

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

How do we know this is definitely her brother 

59 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

It is 😇

Looks like we're getting to know some new sides of Martina. It is clear that she is a exhibitionist, otherwise she would not participate in RLC, but showering and the brother watching is very weird ... even if you are open minded. Agree with Jman, he behaves like a puppy chasing after his big sister. Has he done this also at his last visit, does anybody know ?

il y a 4 minutes, Adalbert a dit :

Looks like we're getting to know some new sides of Martina. It is clear that she is a exhibitionist, otherwise she would not participate in RLC, but showering and the brother watching is very weird ... even if you are open minded. Agree with Jman, he behaves like a puppy chasing after his big sister. Has he done this also at his last visit, does anybody know ?

Pretty sure by how comfortable they are with this, that they grew up as a nudist family

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mingo said:

Last time I saw him there, he had a pretty hot girlfriend and they had sex on camera in the guest room. He's not mentally challenged, just height challenged. 

So what's next, she's going to help him rekindle his sexual appetite with females, by having sex with him, because maybe watching her wash her nude body, in front of him is not working, yes I'm playing around, but it wouldn't Shock Me if I see it, and by the way, is the husband ever home when they are in the bathroom alone