B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

31 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You may have made the same mistake I did reading this Blue.   Need to parse the sentence carefully.  Martina is meeting "Pam's boyfriend" for the first time.

But this begs the question:  Where is Martina's brother?  Do we even care where Alberto is at this point?  🙂 

You should always listen to your mom

Just now, yelt said:

Did you see Pam tell her boyfriend that Nelly and Martina are together. 

wtf, its not her bizness, she should start to let her so called bf fuck her before start comments on other ppl relationship

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

radis birthday

Viv did give Radi a present earlier - a sheer see through black negligee - funny how they give each other sexy gear which they will wear 'for work'

Bit ike giving a construction worker a hard hat ! 🙄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree for Martina .. Nelly , it is complicated in my opinion 😬

I think Nenemoh7 may have been providing us sarcasm.

But assuming he is not, I think it is complicated for both.  Each girl has a separate set of issues really.  

Just now, JenniferMom said:

But assuming he is not, I think it is complicated for both.  Each girl has a separate set of issues really.  

no its not

il y a 18 minutes, yelt a dit :

Did you see Pam tell her boyfriend that Nelly and Martina are together. 

i always thought that no one else knew thats why they never do anything in front of people. i wonder how pam found out and who else knows

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Since the 2nd sex date , I always believed that it is pure sex for Martina and to satisfy her lesbian instincts . For Nelly , her whole behavior towards her husband , her collapses , so many small but essential details that have been posted at times  , have made me think that it is more in her mind .. and i think  that this is the reason that when both “ officially cheating “ their men , the main heat and displeasure is concentrated and gathered for Nelly when Martina seems intact 😉

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

so it is Radi - and Viv is the offical champagne opener !!

Vivian has been a great tenant so far , expecting a very interesting stay by her 😉

• Upvote 1