B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

34 minutes ago, super134 said:

At this rate he will be fast asleep before Radi makes it back upstairs

Both still awake , Radi will lose her fitness rhythm 😉😎

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

it would be awesome to see how she treats a man, how she fucks and sucks ... I was wondering about her sex preference ...this would be epic 

It needed nearly a month  till she orders a vibrator , when she finally got it , for sure since then she overused it . Today we have a development , we don’t know what this guy is , but it is a new voyeur adventure for all viewers ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

She wouldn't have a guy in her bed if she was a lesbian, but I am not sure if anything happens between them tonight. I guess they are just getting to know each other, unless ... 

NBA and Celtics is more important  at the moment and I hope Radi if she’s reading the forum to be concentrated in the positive posts and ignoring the negativism 😬

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Ariela is a natural, cheerful, and pleasant woman to watch, without any excessive demeanor.

It all depends on your expectations of course, but for one Ariela I will leave an armada of Ariana and Amy.

StnCld locked the thread and my post was lost .. here we go to then again , i would personally like to have Amy over Ariela , but as a tenant , for sure Ariela is more entertaining and fun to watch than Amy ( who is another Ariana 😬 )and would be better for RLC I think ( sorry moos 😩 ) .. overall , they are both repeaters ( Amy and Ariela ) and I believe the majority pleads for new faces , we will see what happens , I couldn’t believe some months ago to say that Ariana needs to go but her time ( at least for me ) is up ,  off to new tenants 😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sleepy sleepy time for Radi with pyjamas and no naked , surprise 😂😃🥳 

In any case , thank you Radi for allowing us a glance in your private life ☺️😇👏

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

il y a 16 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Sleepy sleepy time for Radi with pyjamas and no naked , surprise 😂😃🥳 

In any case , thank you Radi for allowing us a glance in your private life ☺️😇👏

You said it all. But we still have to monitor the proper filling of the pool in B4, a highly serious matter. Salut.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

funny how VIVIAN .has taken all the cover's from PAM .only yo make sure that she don't let nothin be seen on RLC. good girl VIVIAN now tomorrow .you go back to b4 and pack your bags.and go home or pay for your stay yourself.  but not on RLC  . or maybe  you can have tour so called .b/f pay for your stay but ias that the one you talk to or the one's you are .here to make outside the RLC cams..🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

funny how VIVIAN .has taken all the cover's from PAM .only yo make sure that she don't let nothin be seen on RLC. good girl VIVIAN now tomorrow .you go back to b4 and pack your bags.and go home or pay for your stay yourself.  but not on RLC  . or maybe  you can have tour so called .b/f pay for your stay but ias that the one you talk to or the one's you are .here to make outside the RLC cams..🤔

Bud, she has no problem with being nude. She has done a few open bates already. 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Bud, she has no problem with being nude. She has done a few open bates already. 

two that is it. and that was when she was reading her text on her phone,, just go back and watch. she VIVIAN is worthless as a tenant of RLC .but she is a good house cleaner....and for the work that she does outside the RLC. apt for the reason RLC has her here, not for what she does .on RLC cams. but what she does out of RLC cams ...and she show's it...and she needs to go out and pay her own way to  live in Barcelona...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

She wouldn't have a guy in her bed if she was a lesbian, but I am not sure if anything happens between them tonight. I guess they are just getting to know each other, unless ... 

thats where I'm coming from ...no doubt her hesitancy with the girls so far indicates not so much an eager lesbian but enjoys that girlie play thing they do ...but so far that's all I've seen...this boy in the bed is new territory I would like to see how she plays ...   I want to believe she would be such a good fuck... one day and this is hopeful new territory ...  ( and I get this is difficult to achieve with non RLC men ...must take alot of confidence and trust to say I like you but my place has several cameras that play to the world ....still want to hit this beaver ...and again I would say.... cameras awesome when do we start ... Action !! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

The whole forum thought that the guy has been you 😉 Seriously , she deserves a big applause because she brought and shows some of her private life on camera , at least when a girl realizes what the company they work for is all about , they deserve our respect . Nobody asks to do things that they  don’t feel comfortable with but to act like normal human behaviors . Having a guest ( even more being a man ) it is the right direction , she’s not hiding and happy for her that she shows us also another side of her character while socializing ( that at the moment is the laptop and mobile syndrome but it’s ok 😂🤣

If that WAS me,i would not have been awake so early,or left so early and fast. Maybe he had to get home to the wife and kids. Or better yet,, maybe it was her brother,or relative.

tenor.gif (i'm kidding of course.)😇