Why they mounted the fan?

Guest koje90

Guest koje90

If they are in Krasnojarsk the ext temp is below 0°C.

Also Alina and her friends are wearing summer clothes,why?

Leora and Paul live 791 km south east of Krasnoyarsk, Russia

A quick look on Google Maps puts that distance in pretty mountainous terrain, not far from the Mongolian border.

There's nothing there that remotely looks like a town or city.

Guest bulgachica

Leora and Paul live 791 km south east of Krasnoyarsk, Russia

It sounds like you certainly believe the information as it's a pretty peculiar way to give the location of a place, so maybe you're quoting something.  It's a bit like asking, where is Bilbao? Oh it's 653 km SSW of Paris.  Oh really? Thanks!

So I reckon you've read that somewhere, do you wanna share the source?

The only proof I have is what she says. I have no reason not to believe what she said. She has typed the following on her Facebook page.

I know you don't have any reason to believe me but why do you have to question everything someone post. I DO NOT post something I don't have credible evidence that I know is true. I talk with her daily.

Novosibirsk, Russia

Current City

Guest Squirrel

Panther, it appears the city is located between some mountains. I think you will recognize the 2 people in the photo looking down on their city.

Here's an old picture Bullwinkle took of me standing on a mountain at Frostbite Falls. I haven't lived there ever since I got rich and moved to Beverly Hills 50 years ago...  ;D

post-0-145739613038_thumb.png

The outside photos were taken here:

Latitude 55°57'51.48"N Longitude 92°49'44.60"E

At a place called Rock Red Crest, which is south west Krasnoyarsk

The Facebook page you are talking about is known to camcaps, I am not too sure if that is Leora's Facebook page or someone posting pics obtained from somewhere else. Maybe it is but it sounds like someone is trying to deceive you if they are saying they are 791 km south east of Krasnoyarsk.