B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

Funny to see Ariana not  bating next to Amy when we know that Amy isn’t part of the cast , she was for sure horny after so many quiet days and having another girl next to her 😁

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Funny to see Ariana not  bating next to Amy when we know that Amy isn’t part of the cast , she was for sure horny after so many quiet days and having another girl next to her 😁

she's done it once or twice since Amy slept with her

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Ariana's being horney has nothing to do with Amy sleeping next to her, but more to do with her period. Ariana has shown us numerous times that she isn't interested in girls but for some reason you refuse to believe it.:confused:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

she's done it once or twice since Amy slept with her

I think a couple of times that it happened to watch her , Amy was also in the toilet or taking a break in the balcony , but I take your words for it as I haven’t been checking Ariana so much like in the past , the time is upon her for goodbyes I think … 

• Sad 1

Just now, rosey 1 said:

I think Ariana's being horney has nothing to do with Amy sleeping next to her, but more to do with her period. Ariana has shown us numerous times that she isn't interested in girls but for some reason you refuse to believe it.:confused:

I don’t say that she’s horny because of Amy , they are real friends obviously , I don’t refuse to believe that Ariana isn’t into girls because she isn’t apparently , i just say that it is normal for her to be horny as we know she likes to bate every day but with Amy she does nothing next to her ( moos corrected me ) when for example we saw her bating next to Megan , that’s all I am trying to say . 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

1550 Pam left

After two nights with the BF till late most probably ( one overnight ) maybe he returns the favor today and comes with Pam later .. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

She has done it a few times under the blanket with Amy next to her.

• Sad 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

She has done it a few times under the blanket with Amy next to her.

Yes , moos corrected me , i just don’t watch much of her the last month and my comment wasn’t appropriate obviously 😬🙄

• Haha 1