B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

@redfan; I already said that these two girls prove that it was also a kind of different relation that the previous girls in the villa had with Nelly and Bogdan , these two simply don’t care , they came to live their life by doing one simple thing .. be themselves .. I don’t know if  this was the advice they got or it is just how they strategically entered B4 , but as was clear that the attitude of the previous girls was affected by N&B ( which I also agree that it was never asked by N&B but it just happened and grew inside the villa invisibly ) , it is also clear that Tesla and Elian don’t give a shit of whatever the role of Bogdan and Nelly is , they respect them as co- tenants and nothing more or less than this ☺️ They have the same rights like the rest and in my opinion the only worrying thing we currently see is that Vivian seems not to match with anyone else and Pam’s presence is important for her .. still , she shows us her skills 😆😉😉😋and we can’t complain so much 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Tes and Eli sharing the same plate ... I love these 2.... what a sweet and carefree bond they have . Something tells me there love making together  will be Epic. Can't wait for that moment to come .... they do absolutely everything together so perfect I am expecting their Love Making to be supurb...  Anticipation is so worthwhile ... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

N&B fucking

I missed the fucking but caught Nelly laying on her bed pensively wearing that God-awful baggy striped pants outfit.  She was either in deep thought and/or not very happy.  I am assuming she enjoyed Boggy's cock.  I think Nelly is easy to read ... when she is happy, she exudes joy with that huge smile of hers.  But she hasn't been that happy lately.   I think besides struggling with any feelings she has for Martina, she may also be struggling with alcohol and such as well.  Are my party days over?  Is it time to settle down and have kids?   ETC ETC

I am sticking to my theory (and theories can be disproved) that both girls are still into each other and have a crush on each other ... but they are being told by "parents" or "adults" (Bogdan and Alberto) to stop seeing each other.   I think they know deep down this is the right thing to do but the "child" part of their brains is pouting and resisting this.  I think Nelly is more resigned to not having Martina and Bogdan has a bigger hammer to drop.    I actually don't think Alberto has made a strong ultimatum like Bodgan and I think Martina would tell him to "fuck off" if he did.  But since she can't have Nelly anyway ... she has been compliant so far.  And of course there is a lot of speculation that Martina has other outside love/sex interests beyond Nelly.

I know Mark will probably shit all over this post.  🙂   My response is that after that admittedly lousy speculation on Elian and Tesla ... I need to get back up on the horse!  I have NOT withdrawn that speculation ... and will dust it off if necessary with dozens of pompous "see I told you so"'s  ... but I agree now that these two are delightful and this is headed in the right direction.

Edited by JenniferMom
TYPO
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, redfan said:

So,i agree,but i wrote my post above not to provoke or irriate you!

I like as always to read your opinions and have the chats whenever possible . Unfortunately , I can’t answer the post you made because it was in the previous ( # 55 thread ) because it was locked and that’s why I did like this here without quoting your comment . Please do share always your thoughts , personally very excited to read them ☺️

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Tes and Eli sharing the same plate ... I love these 2.... what a sweet and carefree bond they have . Something tells me there love making together  will be Epic. Can't wait for that moment to come .... they do absolutely everything together so perfect I am expecting their Love Making to be supurb...  Anticipation is so worthwhile ... 

They seem to be singles , if they start exploring night life Barcelona in the summer , perhaps what happened last year with Diane and Olya can’t be at all compared of what they could present 😉😉😉😋

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I missed the fucking but caught Nelly laying on her bed pensively wearing that God-awful baggy striped pants outfit.  She was either in deep thought and/or not very happy.  I am assuming she enjoyed Boggy's cock.  I think Nelly is easy to read ... when she is happy, she exudes joy with that huge smile of hers.  But she hasn't not been that happy lately.   I think besides struggling with any feelings she has for Martina, she may also be struggling with alcohol and such as well.  Are my party days over?  Is it time to settle down and have kids?   ETC ETC

I am sticking to my theory (and theories can be disproved) that both girls are still into each other and have a crush on each other ... but they are being told by "parents" or "adults" (Bogdan and Alberto) to stop seeing each other.   I think they know deep down this is the right thing to do but the "child" part of their brains is pouting and resisting this.  I think Nelly is more resigned to not having Martina and Bogdan has a bigger hammer to drop.    I actually don't think Alberto has made a strong ultimatum like Bodgan and I think Martina would tell him to "fuck off" if he did.  But since she can't have Nelly anyway ... she has been compliant so far.  And of course there is a lot of speculation that Martina has other outside love/sex interests beyond Nelly.

I know Mark will probably shit all over this post.  🙂   My response is that after that admittedly lousy speculation on Elian and Tesla ... I need to get back up on the horse!  I have NOT withdrawn that speculation ... and will dust it off if necessary with dozens of pompous "see I told you so"'s  ... but I agree now that these two are delightful and this is headed in the right direction.

It does seem as if Martina's maturity has not yet reached a young adult level. But that's what happens with you spend you time with teens you become stuff in teen level.  She also thinks she is invincible, with her "fuck off" attitude, until she meets the person who tells her to "fuck off" bigger and better.  A short life to learn. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I missed the fucking but caught Nelly laying on her bed pensively wearing that God-awful baggy striped pants outfit.  She was either in deep thought and/or not very happy.  I am assuming she enjoyed Boggy's cock.  I think Nelly is easy to read ... when she is happy, she exudes joy with that huge smile of hers.  But she hasn't not been that happy lately.   I think besides struggling with any feelings she has for Martina, she may also be struggling with alcohol and such as well.  Are my party days over?  Is it time to settle down and have kids?   ETC ETC

JM, many interesting reflections, as usual in your posts.

About Nelly I think I can add a couple of details, and also my opinion:

- After the famous party and her one-week crises, she made a firm resolution not to drink again for 3 months. So far she has fulfiled her comittment, after the 'dry period' we will see if something changes.

- Also after that week, her relationship with Martina has been much colder and distant. It is true that Martina was fully engaged in the preparation of the exams, but after the exams all the times they have seen each other they had brief conversations, and it was Nelly who was leaving early or spoiling the good mood, refusing showing affection especially when they were in front of the cameras. The behavior change is unclear if it was her own choice, same as quitting alcohol, or it was 'negotiated' with Bogdan.

So, in my opinion we won't have the opportunity to watch quality sex scenes between these two girls again. If they have sex, it will be off-cam.

Martina's birthday will be in less than three weeks. At the birthday party we will see if their relationship has really changed. 

Her friend Marta will help, she is a great party lover and has the intention to come to Barcelona on the date. But Nelly's 'dry period' won't help anything...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1