B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

Il y a 2 heures, Kenpaul a dit :

The new girl in the villa, I don't know her name, her legs are beat to hell. Does anyone know what happened? She wears round glasses.

Her and the other new girl had a fair few falls yesterday when they were messing around drunk. Pretty sure they were even kicking and play fighting each other too so it all adds up really. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Les deux N&B me dégoûtent encore plus depuis l'arrivée des deux rebelles filles Elian & Tesla , gloire à eux, j'espère  QU'ELLES foutront un bordel monstre pour faire chier les ringards accrochés à B4 comme des morpions aux poils des couilles, le problème c 'est ce couple pathétique. LIBÉREZ LA VILLA!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Vivian and T in the kitchen having a great conversation, laughing smiling.

In the moment, she was upset yesterday because the grabbed her in the kitchen, followed her to the bathroom and when she put on her swimwear and joined them more grabbing.

She recorded those moments and has watched it several times.

She likes both girls. Especially T, I think she in a way reminds her of her bestie Pam.

This will be a new starting point for them.

Forgiven not forgotten.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

In the moment, she was upset yesterday because the grabbed her in the kitchen, followed her to the bathroom and when she put on her swimwear and joined them more grabbing.

She likes both girls. Especially T, I think she in a way reminds her of her bestie Pam.

Forgiven not forgotten.

Forgiven boy forgotten 👏👏👏🤝 That sums it all together if yesterday and off moving to the new chapter and adventures☺️😇

5 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

The new girl in the villa, I don't know her name, her legs are beat to hell. Does anyone know what happened? She wears round glasses.

so funny after that shit show yesterday I am not surprised by this comment ... her name is Elian who came in new with Tesla 

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Forgiven not forgotten.

Impossible to forget  Legends were made in this  day... 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so funny after that shit show yesterday I am not surprised by this comment ... her name is Elian who came in new with Tesla 

Thanks for the information. Between marks and bruises, it must have been one hell of a day for her. Hope she had fun. 

Thanks again.

• Like 1