Pets

Hi

Leora/Paul seem to be getting a puppy.

Leora we know will be great with the puppy.

Paul will now show us what he is made off as I believe pets bring out the true nature of a person.

Lora/Max have a cat (I never look in there so not sure how well the cat is treated)

Alina/Anton have a cat.

Alina seems to care a lot for the cat and plays with it from time to time.

I have never seen Anton interact with the cat so I cannot comment. Maybe someone could enlighten us as to his envolvement.

Maya/Stepan have a cat and a dog. And they seem to really care for them.

Maya seems to be drawn more to the cat but also loves the dog.

Stepan seems the other way around. Dog more than the cat.

Nora/Kiko they have a dog. Which they seem to care for.

I battle to see in this apartment as my connection seems to hang every time I try their cams.

Maybe someone could give some info here.

Isabel/Marcelo have a dog (I have herd that they also have a new puppy but I haven't seen it as yet).

They seem to care for the dog but I haven't seen any special moments from either of them towards the dog.

Alma/Stefan I seem to recall them having a cat (may be wrong here) but I do know they had a rabbit.

Does anyone know what happened to the rabbit as I haven't seen it for a while now.

Angela/Valera they have a dog which they seem to care for when they are there.

Hi

Leora/Paul seem to be getting a puppy.

Leora we know will be great with the puppy.

Paul will now show us what he is made off as I believe pets bring out the true nature of a person.

Lora/Max have a cat (I never look in there so not sure how well the cat is treated)

Alina/Anton have a cat.

Alina seems to care a lot for the cat and plays with it from time to time.

I have never seen Anton interact with the cat so I cannot comment. Maybe someone could enlighten us as to his envolvement.

Maya/Stepan have a cat and a dog. And they seem to really care for them.

Maya seems to be drawn more to the cat but also loves the dog.

Stepan seems the other way around. Dog more than the cat.

Nora/Kiko they have a dog. Which they seem to care for.

I battle to see in this apartment as my connection seems to hang every time I try their cams.

Maybe someone could give some info here.

Isabel/Marcelo have a dog (I have herd that they also have a new puppy but I haven't seen it as yet).

They seem to care for the dog but I haven't seen any special moments from either of them towards the dog.

Alma/Stefan I seem to recall them having a cat (may be wrong here) but I do know they had a rabbit.

Does anyone know what happened to the rabbit as I haven't seen it for a while now.

Angela/Valera they have a dog which they seem to care for when they are there.

Alma and Stefans rabbit became Rabbit Stew.  LOL

Guest Squirrel

If you haven't become familiar with Meerkat (Max & Lora's cat), then you're in for a treat. Meerkat is about the coolest bipedal cat on Earth, and probably one of the most respected of all the RLC tenants.

Somehow we've cobbled together names for some of them: Nora's & Kiko's dog is "Agent Dog." Long story here..

I refer to Maya's dog as "Qualude", and I refer to Isabel's dog as "Meth", for obvious reasons, but I don't think anybody else uses those names.

In honour of your avatar's name, I believe that you should be in charge of naming Maya's fish. Nobody's done that yet, except for Maya's cat, who refers to the fish collectively as "dinner."

Well truth be told I have tried to make out what type of fish they have within the Aquarium, but due to the low resolution and that the aquarium is so far away, it is dam nigh impossible to do so.

I can only name something once I get a feel for the personality of the animal.

I would make an educated guess that the fish are mostly from the Tetra family with a few Swords in between which are as common as matches.

I'm fairly new here and don't have much time to devote to the site. I also see much commentary which either is just idiotic or very angry. The best thing to do with these cretins is just delete and move on. HOWEVER, the single funniest thing I've read so far is Squirrel's name for Maya's dog: Qualude. Hilarious. I laugh about it every time I see the dog. He just about makes it through the day from one nap to another. Very funny Squirrel!