Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #2

12 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I think VHTV just wants to provide a better service for its customers, since everything is perfect with the site ( great video quality, up to date website with many features, excellent contents and etc ... )  their genius management must have assumed the only dissatisfaction that subscribers might have is their inability to donate some money to the site and its participants. now that they have solved this one problem, there will be nothing that we can complain about. lets just be happy and sing kumbaya together 😁  

23 hours ago, Daleys said:

The whole coin system is one complete and utter disgrace. RLC has done a token system similar to this on their replay and you had to pay extra to access the replay when they done it it was nothing more than to try and take more money form customers. VHTV has said they want feedback on the coins system well here is my feedback scrap it because i will not be using it. They should put more time and effort in improving and keeping cameras online. All the time cameras are constantly stop working and don't get me started on the camera angles slipping and constantly moving it's just a disgrace. VHTV YOU CAN FUCK OFF WITH YOUR NEW COIN SYSTEM.

Well there is no point in complaining. Again, only two ways to improve:
1) Strong competitor project who will take over the audience.
2) Loss of 2-2.5k subscribers.

Everything else is empty posts. Current management not interested in improvements. And they have been showing this for the last 1.5 years. So if you pay, you sponsor it. It's simple.

It's fun that from Spygasm they took stupidest and weirdest donation mechanic. Not cameras. Not angles. Not partying. Only donates. Therefore, soon in all apartments.

6745.jpg

6747.jpg

6744.jpg

Barbie is already on sale for 1000 coins.🤑

Just wondering how @jabbath1987 and all "This is fine" club? Excited about new improvements and great participants?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Ok, I’m going to go and die in a pool of tears and laughter. Have a nice day in vhtvlandia. Ha ha! 

Oh! Same is here, by the way, hold my hand with you! Oh just i think those guys may be has turn on dead position button😋😂 you can hear Ants steps when walk, and won't hear their breaths😋😂

spacer.png

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Just wondering how @jabbath1987 and all "This is fine" club? Excited about new improvements and great participants?

The entire system is shit. To make it worse the time to introduce it is really bad. People waiting for finally some interesting places and this is just a slap in the face for most of them. 

However the system does not work like a tip on chaturbate. Participants will get the amount people donated with their normal earnings. They do not see who donated how much. So at least for now the system can't be used to do any requests. 
But I say again introducing a system like that when there are so many more problems is just bad. They can't expect any support from me for this system. 

Seems nobody learned from Shitstream. Let's hope this system will go the same way 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The entire system is shit. To make it worse the time to introduce it is really bad. People waiting for finally some interesting places and this is just a slap in the face for most of them. 

However the system does not work like a tip on chaturbate. Participants will get the amount people donated with their normal earnings. They do not see who donated how much. So at least for now the system can't be used to do any requests. 
But I say again introducing a system like that when there are so many more problems is just bad. They can't expect any support from me for this system. 

Seems nobody learned from Shitstream. Let's hope this system will go the same way 

So it ain't really a system, just a way of getting more money for fuck all. Could be called a screwing button or a mug button :biggrin:

• Haha 2

Try this should remove the button

Here is how to get rid of the Donate Button. Install AdBlock Plus for Chrome and add this as Custom Filter:
voyeur-house.tv##.gtw-donate-button

Reload the site and the button is gone 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Try this should remove the button

Here is how to get rid of the Donate Button. Install AdBlock Plus for Chrome and add this as Custom Filter:
voyeur-house.tv##.gtw-donate-button

Reload the site and the button is gone 

Good idea. Works for me :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

With VHTV introducing the shit button sorry "Donate button" there is a lot that I personally don't trust about this idea. I mean they are saying that you can buy coins for to donate to a participant, well with that system it already has a flaw - what is the value of a coin? is the same value you buy the coin the same value that is transferred to the participant (personally I can't see that happening) or will VHTV take it's first cut from that intial purchase, then when the coin is donated to the participant will they get the total amount donated or will VHTV & the managers get a share of that too as a form of administration work.

If you want to pass it onto VHTV Jabs this idea of donating coins is a big pile

poop GIF by University of California👎

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Not to mention the fact that vhtv is going to skim at least half of the donation. 

At least, whilst everyone will have their snouts in the trough except the tenants. Recipe for disaster, how to fuck up a site in one easy lesson again. 😡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh hello hello hello! What i have missed 😋! a statement kinda doesn't say anything! it's a statement of the (nonsense)or empty of meanings! 24 hours or more and That what would people on planet VHTV has waiting for or expecting for? I don't support !or i'm not with? or it's not the suitable time for that (a leap step) 😋and pack his stuff for (short period ) totally as the last(battle)Oyee battle is( a big word) maybe he doesn't love to use such as (word)🤗 that why ain't nothing surprise me😋 and he has came up to our tree and has sat with us 😋😂

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

This is the beginning. Microtransactions in full price games also started with little things and cosmetics. Now Assassin’s Creed and others games originally developed for microtransaction. Spend 50 hours on tasks like kill 10 wolves or donate.

From what I heard few weeks ago. There was discussion about tips. That participant agrees to sign with somebody's name, private dances/greetings, reactions and responses to dickpics.