Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #2

In the words of Marvin Gaye " What's Happening brother? .....not with the world in general just with the voyeur-world that we've been accustomed to enjoy. F&#k knows what's happening with RLC I for one cannot fathom out what their marketing strategy is with no free cams. It's like having a High St shop with no shop window and a key pad to get in. OK yes they will get some free loaders as shops gets window shoppers but there's always a trade off.

Then we have Camarads.........apart from Olivia who has since long gone I see very little  worth seeing/watching. Does anybody actually subscribe? I mean pay good money for this?

That brings us around to VHTV.......we have in the past had some stunning ladies and couples worthy of a subscription. Dominesa, Jennifer to name but two who I thought were outstanding but where are we now. I'm not meaning to be cruel but so many of the 'models' now fall into the category of '5 pinter' and some even a 10 pinter. For those of you not from the UK these phrases reflect how many pints of beer you would need to want to try and have sex with a particular girl. And as for the men ...they fall into two categories either young boys who need a good feed or overweight Russian bouncers in their forties and fifties.

So to me the actual quality of the participants VHTV is lacking and then we have the scripted performances, poor camera distances and if it wasn't for Twister and a deck of cards very little would happen between the performances.

Just my view on the current situation

11 minutes ago, Sting409 said:

In the words of Marvin Gaye " What's Happening brother? .....not with the world in general just with the voyeur-world that we've been accustomed to enjoy. F&#k knows what's happening with RLC I for one cannot fathom out what their marketing strategy is with no free cams. It's like having a High St shop with no shop window and a key pad to get in. OK yes they will get some free loaders as shops gets window shoppers but there's always a trade off.

Then we have Camarads.........apart from Olivia who has since long gone I see very little  worth seeing/watching. Does anybody actually subscribe? I mean pay good money for this?

That brings us around to VHTV.......we have in the past had some stunning ladies and couples worthy of a subscription. Dominesa, Jennifer to name but two who I thought were outstanding but where are we now. I'm not meaning to be cruel but so many of the 'models' now fall into the category of '5 pinter' and some even a 10 pinter. For those of you not from the UK these phrases reflect how many pints of beer you would need to want to try and have sex with a particular girl. And as for the men ...they fall into two categories either young boys who need a good feed or overweight Russian bouncers in their forties and fifties.

So to me the actual quality of the participants VHTV is lacking and then we have the scripted performances, poor camera distances and if it wasn't for Twister and a deck of cards very little would happen between the performances.

Just my view on the current situation

Some think it is the VHTV fine regime that rewards vanilla or anodyne performances. Many here forget that the Pandemic has hit the Federation hard. The number of people who have had the 'sputnik' jab is low by comparison with other countries. Also, since Yekaterinburg, players like George (manager) have taken fright. Haven't seen him or Louise for ages.

8 hours ago, squish said:

Some think it is the VHTV fine regime that rewards vanilla or anodyne performances. Many here forget that the Pandemic has hit the Federation hard. The number of people who have had the 'sputnik' jab is low by comparison with other countries. Also, since Yekaterinburg, players like George (manager) have taken fright. Haven't seen him or Louise for ages.

You forget about the mentality. Until someone dies or go in intensive care from relatives/friends, Russians consider this to be another flu and conspiracy of chipping and criminal misappropriation of money. There is no quarantine level in Russia now. That is, open all nightclubs, cafes, restaurants. Even Masks take only if police approach. Moreover, this is Russia. When there was  hard quarantine and hundreds of deaths every day, many cafes or clubs worked with no neon and from second entrance, giving bribes to police.There is no real influence of Covid on parties. 

Ekaterinburg has passed a year or more. Many current participants are unaware that incident. And right after that, there were parties. That is, even when the fear was fresh, it did not ruin the parties.

Main problems:

- Too much money in VH. For example Ken bought car. Now calculate what kind of activity allowed him to do this.

- High-hard fines. When one party can cross out week or 10 days of stable income on the couch. Therefore, managers demand 300% safe. And it's better to turn your ass into paid camera for the evening than to invite guests.

- Change of the main audience. You can see this on official forum. Targeting those who saw someone cooking naked - "This more than I could have dreamed" and subscribes for year.

- Zero competition. If there were 1-2 headlaners like Domi team - they would take 35-50% of daily bank and others  would need to do something too. Now +/- is enough for everyone, even patented loafers. Situation is similar at levels above. Managers in comfort zone, admins in comfort zone.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, groomy said:

You forget about the mentality. Until someone dies or go in intensive care from relatives/friends, Russians consider this to be another flu and conspiracy of chipping and criminal misappropriation of money. There is no quarantine level in Russia now. That is, open all nightclubs, cafes, restaurants. Even Masks take only if police approach. Moreover, this is Russia. When there was  hard quarantine and hundreds of deaths every day, many cafes or clubs worked with no neon and from second entrance, giving bribes to police.There is no real influence of Covid on parties. 

Ekaterinburg has passed a year or more. Many current participants are unaware that incident. And right after that, there were parties. That is, even when the fear was fresh, it did not ruin the parties.

Main problems:

- Too much money in VH. For example Ken bought car. Now calculate what kind of activity allowed him to do this.

- High-hard fines. When one party can cross out week or 10 days of stable income on the couch. Therefore, managers demand 300% safe. And it's better to turn your ass into paid camera for the evening than to invite guests.

- Change of the main audience. You can see this on official forum. Targeting those who saw someone cooking naked - "This more than I could have dreamed" and subscribes for year.

- Zero competition. If there were 1-2 headlaners like Domi team - they would take 35-50% of daily bank and others  would need to do something too. Now +/- is enough for everyone, even patented loafers. Situation is similar at levels above. Managers in comfort zone, admins in comfort zone.

You have some good ideas, and you are from Russia. why don't you become a VHTV manager and put your ideas to the test ? I heard they are looking for new managers 😉   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

I always had a suspicion it might be a certain (aggrieved) tenant couple but they denied it to me personally. What do you know then?

I only know what I read on the forum, a couple got fired and they filed a complaint for abuse in retaliation

When you think of people as shit, don't be surprised to have the backlash afterwards

when I read the comments on the forum, whether in relation to information coming from translators or events in the apartments, I greatly pity the participants because I have the impression that they are selling their souls to the devil

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1