Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #2

14 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

Is cam caps on life support? The activity here has dropped off significantly. Has everyone gone over to the paid sub forum now?  Such a shame. 

One of the reasons may be, since RLC has decided to severely restrict "free" cams, many people don't have the information needed to contribute to CC.

There are probably more reasons.  As a non subscriber, I was seeing, probably 100% more, a year ago than I'm seeing know.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Alley barber said:

Is cam caps on life support? The activity here has dropped off significantly. Has everyone gone over to the paid sub forum now?  Such a shame. 

Beginning to look that way! A lot of people who used to post  regularly on VHTV apartments on CC now only seem to post on the new forum. 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Beginning to look that way! A lot of people who used to post  regularly on VHTV apartments on CC now only seem to post on the new forum. 

We'll see what happens after its newness wears off.  We'll still be here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

CC has something going for it. It has a troll free zone. I think CEO VHTV is finding out the damage that a rotten apple can do to forum morale and cohesion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Personal I wish it was only CC, that new forum is a runaway train with multiple subject streams and god knows how many subs.I'm happy for the members that like it but it's not my cup of tea.I'll comment occasionally but that's it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Personal I wish it was only CC, that new forum is a runaway train with multiple subject streams and god knows how many subs.I'm happy for the members that like it but it's not my cup of tea.I'll comment occasionally but that's it. 

I also think it’s because it’s connected to the same page making it easier to access and a different format that has its pro’s and cons just like here. 

• Like 1

Yep sorry guys have  neglected CC a lot recently, some may say that's a good thing lol. The VH Forum ain't bad but has half been taken over by the gay community I think. Not seen many of the old crowd there tbh but must get back here to the old roots 👍

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep sorry guys have  neglected CC a lot recently, some may say that's a good thing lol. The VH Forum ain't bad but has half been taken over by the gay community I think. Not seen many of the old crowd there tbh but must get back here to the old roots 👍

You say half? Even on the straight couples i only see them talking about how great a hairy Lucas looks. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Jawis said:

You say half? Even on the straight couples i only see them talking about how great a hairy Lucas looks. 

Yes it can get a bit tedious and over the top, just skip over most of it now. Good to see you are still around. I'm only up as the missus woke me up, she's  not too good really but hey ho such is life eh.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yo Rob. How's everything. I've been away and haven gotten on here much myself. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yes it can get a bit tedious and over the top, just skip over most of it now. Good to see you are still around.

I try to post some caps when i got the time.  Not that many do that anymore.

• Like 1