Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #2

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Trust Ash eh! 😂

Hey Dave! How's everything with you! Hope all is well. Havnt talked to you or Rob in a while. Where is everybody? Not much posting, and I saw a post about a new chat site. Do you know what that is? We got back from a 2 weeks vacation down the shore with some friends. Needed it bad! And it was warm enough to hang out on the beach! Sorry I didn't get to chat to you much last nite @Robwin. Have a good night guys. So you never heard of Rosey Palm? Must be a local thing here. Pretty funny huh

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Ash, how ya diddlin hope all is good with you and Guy, still no sound of the patter of tiny feet yet? 

Not yet.😔 I might have to wrap my legs tight around him, grip him around his neck with my arms, and hold on for dear life when he blows. I'll know the right time of my month to do it for maximum effect. 😋

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Dave! How's everything with you! Hope all is well. Havnt talked to you or Rob in a while. Where is everybody? Not much posting, and I saw a post about a new chat site. Do you know what that is? We got back from a 2 weeks vacation down the shore with some friends. Needed it bad! And it was warm enough to hang out on the beach! Sorry I didn't get to chat to you much last nite @Robwin. Have a good night guys. So you never heard of Rosey Palm? Must be a local thing here. Pretty funny huh

Check your PM's Ash👍

On 10/20/2021 at 3:48 AM, Robwin said:

Yes it can get a bit tedious and over the top, just skip over most of it now. Good to see you are still around. I'm only up as the missus woke me up, she's  not too good really but hey ho such is life eh.

Agree very tedious but on the bright side, less bummers and trolls here.

• Like 2

Hey @ashleyxyz not heard any baby announcements yet? You obviously ain't holding on to Guy's ass tight enough when he shoots that glorious liquid and you let that precious stuff all escape 🤣

Good to be back chatting again now get that cunning plan into action as only you can as we are all expecting  (sorry for the pun) great news in the near future 💕💕💕

• Like 2

I see the punters over in the VH Forum are squealing about Amy stirring it up again, when are they all going to learn and just ignore.He's controversial and goes over the score at times I agree but he's definitely not alone and I find him quite interesting and challenging. 

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Hey @ashleyxyz not heard any baby announcements yet? You obviously ain't holding on to Guy's ass tight enough when he shoots that glorious liquid and you let that precious stuff all escape 🤣

Good to be back chatting again now get that cunning plan into action as only you can as we are all expecting  (sorry for the pun) great news in the near future 💕💕💕

Good to have you back Rob, we advertised for a bullshitter and you're the perfect candidate. 👍😂

Edited by Dave 27
  • Haha 2