Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #2

@Voyeur House TV  Nach langer Zeit habe ich einmal wieder bei VH-TV vorbei geschaut.

Enttäuschung pur !!  Über 30 Wohnungen, schön. Doch technisch ist die Seite eine einzige und minderwertige Scheisse.

Auch ohne Abo sind Seiten, die von mehreren Usern angeklickt werden nicht zu öffnen oder bleiben stehen, das ist eine einzige Katastrophe. So ist diese Seite wegen technischer Mängel keinen Cent wert. Ihr offenbar alter Server ist für die vielen Cameras viel zu schwach. So gewinnen Sie KEINE Freunde.

An meinem PC liegt es nicht - zig-1000 andere Seiten arbeiten ALLE absolut einwandfrei -klick und sofort Reaktion - nur Ihr Scheiss nicht!

Aktion überfällig !!!

6 hours ago, Leonardo said:

Das ist auch ein Grund, warum ich VHTV nicht mehr weiter aboniere.

If ich minutenlang auf das Öffnen einer Seite warten, vergeht einem doch die Lust.

Ich steige erst wieder ein, wenn sterben einen besseren Server haben.

Dafür gibt eine einfache Lösung.

VPN.

Weil ein großer deutscher Provider zu unterschiedlichen Zeiten den Zugang zu VHTV erheblich verlangsamt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/9/2021 at 6:36 PM, born1950 said:

Dafür gibt eine einfache Lösung.

VPN.

Weil ein großer deutscher Provider zu unterschiedlichen Zeiten den Zugang zu VHTV erheblich verlangsamt.

The germans fucking it up again then eh :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, squish said:

Not only is it a delight to see Alan and Nina again but it shows that despite all that is going on in the world, that George is still steadfast as far as VHTV is concerned. I remember Foxy said he was a good manager. 

Yep a pleasant surprise they were the last people I expected to see. If they have a flat warming it could be interesting to see if any of the "old" team turn up especially Foxy and Nastya.I trust Foxy if she said George is a good manager but in front of the cams I just felt he was a bit too tactile. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Yep a pleasant surprise they were the last people I expected to see. If they have a flat warming it could be interesting to see if any of the "old" team turn up especially Foxy and Nastya.I trust Foxy if she said George is a good manager but in front of the cams I just felt he was a bit too tactile. 

'Too tactile?' That's a bit like saying that the Titanic stopped to take on board more ice!

1 hour ago, squish said:

'Too tactile?' That's a bit like saying that the Titanic stopped to take on board more ice!

Ok, I meant tactile in a creepy way, as you well know George liked a part of the action so as far as I'm concerned he should not as the "manager" have been laying a finger on any of the participants.Foxy is on record as having said"George is a good manager"but of course she being lesbian he wouldn't have tried it on with her but how many others possibly allowed him to take liberty's simply because of his position and I know this goes on all over VH and you well know who these guys are.JMO.

On 15.11.2021 at 14:03, Robwin said:

Die Deutschen vermasseln es dann wieder eh :breites Grinsen:

Quatsch. Der Server von VH-TV ist einfach schwach und Scheisse. Die Deppen müssen garantieren das ihr Schrott überall einwandfrei funktioniert - und das können die mit ihrem technischen Schrott nicht. Die wollen mehr sein als sie können. Also Überheblichkeit - typisch Russen.