Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #2

On 7/14/2021 at 5:43 AM, bluewinner said:

I think VHTV just wants to provide a better service for its customers, since everything is perfect with the site ( great video quality, up to date website with many features, excellent contents and etc ... )  their genius management must have assumed the only dissatisfaction that subscribers might have is their inability to donate some money to the site and its participants. now that they have solved this one problem, there will be nothing that we can complain about. lets just be happy and sing kumbaya together 😁  

Was just reading this much earlier post of yours Blue, was just wondering if you were sober when you wrote it or just spaced out on something 🤣

• Haha 1

No matter how shitty RLC is the forum commenters sure ignore VHTV. Some VHTV apartments are not talked about for 1 or 2 months or never. WHY ARE SO MANY CAMCAPS MEMBERS STUCK ON RLC AND WON"T GIVE IT A REST UNTIL IT IMPROVES? All I see is bickering back and forth about the RLC apartments but I guess that gives them the justification that RLC is still alive and a happening site - LMFAO.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

No matter how shitty RLC is the forum commenters sure ignore VHTV. Some VHTV apartments are not talked about for 1 or 2 months or never. WHY ARE SO MANY CAMCAPS MEMBERS STUCK ON RLC AND WON"T GIVE IT A REST UNTIL IT IMPROVES? All I see is bickering back and forth about the RLC apartments but I guess that gives them the justification that RLC is still alive and a happening site - LMFAO.

You may not have noticed but VHTV has created its own forum which they can quickly access by logging into their site, so it is quite normal for VHTV fans to discuss on the dedicated forum because they have it under the hand
Most RLC fans are not fans of VHTV, so it's no surprise that they don't participate in the section of VHTV on CC.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You may not have noticed but VHTV has created its own forum which they can quickly access by logging into their site, so it is quite normal for VHTV fans to discuss on the dedicated forum because they have it under the hand
Most RLC fans are not fans of VHTV, so it's no surprise that they don't participate in the section of VHTV on CC.

I use all three forums but all three are weak with participants. VHTV Forum is cluttered and a tough read. Good thing is early pics of tenants. Some VHTV participants also are involved in the VHTV forum which I like. I post VHTV pics heavily on xcamfan. Camcaps and xcamfan sure have less participants than 3 months ago and because of this these two sites are less interesting to follow and basically the same few participants yappin' about the same crap every day. Diversity sure would help both these sites but members are too stuck on brutal RLC. VHTV Forum commenters can be just as ignorant, stupid and argumentative but I guess that is the norm for these types of forums. My belief is that if RLC shuts down you would see both camcaps and xcamfan slowly fade away (a site is not viable with 1 to 5 daily participants which could get to that point if RLC shutters).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ironbridge said:

Hi man if had to come on here they well and truly kicked  me out on xcam I feel very uncomfortably on this site everybody is talking about bloody RLC ( big VHTV fan ) Is scorpio on this site

I believe he checks it out sometimes but rarely posts here. He mainly posts on xcamfan. Sad to say, but camcaps is 95% about RLC and politics. With some new weird apartments/houses on VHTV I am losing interest in VHTV and it is becoming a laughing stock. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I believe he checks it out sometimes but rarely posts here. He mainly posts on xcamfan. Sad to say, but camcaps is 95% about RLC and politics. With some new weird apartments/houses on VHTV I am losing interest in VHTV and it is becoming a laughing stock. 

Well the VH forum hs been almost taken over by the shirt lifters even among the moment operators :biggrin:

Much of the discussions are just inane aand boring anyway.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well the VH forum hs been almost taken over by the shirt lifters even among the moment operators :biggrin:

Much of the discussions are just inane aand boring anyway.

You got that right. At first I thought it would be a nice new forum to talk about VHTV but it sure has a lot of control freaks. If you say something it is mostly bashed or interpreted wrong. Just in a few weeks it seems like some got tired of it and only the same talkers are  left. To me, it seems that VHTV lost the plot and the ship is sailing aimlessly and totally messed up. The forum is just as scattered as the scatterbrains commenting stupid stuff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

You got that right. At first I thought it would be a nice new forum to talk about VHTV but it sure has a lot of control freaks. If you say something it is mostly bashed or interpreted wrong. Just in a few weeks it seems like some got tired of it and only the same talkers are  left. To me, it seems that VHTV lost the plot and the ship is sailing aimlessly and totally messed up. The forum is just as scattered as the scatterbrains commenting stupid stuff.

Yep you hit the nail on the head there pal. Even i have half bailed out now just can't be assed what with mostly such inane posts. They are trying to come up with such topics as a News topic now.

News of what, the same old crap?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

As far as I'm concerned it's where you place these forums in your list of "everyday life priorities",if they are way up there then by all means be happy,angry, disdainful whatever but if like myself they figure way down there then forum activity good or bad doesn't really bother me.Don't get me wrong I enjoy chatting and having a laugh and have met a lot of nice people but I have other stuff to deal with way more important.To those who are more involved in forum activity than me that's fine on you go, fill your boots.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ironbridge said:

When I started watching VHTV most of the apartments were straight couples now you dont know what the hell is what. you did not see a lot of swapping or any of the weird stuff that goes on now but i suppose its to try and get people to watch. but give me a straight couple no swap every time you know were you stand with them.

The more stuff on offer the more money to be made all round I suppose.