Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yeah! And she was packing like she may be going somewhere tomorrow. Probably with Martie

our resident translator said she's going away with Martina to Valencia for a couple of days on Monday. No family visit.

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Before I believe this, I would believe the so-called Michael that some believe is another one of her current love interests.

Ahh Yes, you could be right! The mystery Michael we have heard little about. Except she would like to date him.  So there is a pattern.  She fucks Alberto to avoid  trouble and says she is going out to meet some friends. 

1 minute ago, mingo said:

our resident translator said she's going away with Martina to Valencia for a couple of days. No family visit.

It is beginning to be a real story and you don't know what to believe. As if it really matters.  I would rather see her with Michael than anywhere around Nelly.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, mingo said:

our resident translator said she's going away with Martina to Valencia for a couple of days. No family visit.

Maybe they will come back married! It would serve Bog right!!!

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, emnv said:

An event organized by Bruno & friends in famous disco in Barcelona was planned, but either the girls were finally not invited, or the event has been canceled.

I bet on the latter, because the DJ players are still on Gina's living room.

I missed the DJ's but are we still going with this theory (i.e. no party)?  It's almost midnight and don't these just start to get heated up about now?  The four more likely attendees are gone:  Martina, Gina, Tesla, and Elian.  Boggy has Nel on a short leash due to her alcohol issue.  Also no Pam or Ariana or Amira or Riya ... the "stay at homes" being the usual Vivian, Radi, and Monica.

Just trying to pull together the facts on the ground right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 7 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

I missed the DJ's but are we still going with this theory (i.e. no party)?  It's almost midnight and don't these just start to get heated up about now?  The four more likely attendees are gone:  Martina, Gina, Tesla, and Elian.  Boggy has Nel on a short leash due to her alcohol issue.  Also no Pam or Ariana or Amira or Riya ... the "stay at homes" being the usual Vivian, Radi, and Monica.

Just trying to pull together the facts on the ground right now.

gina bruno and riya are home

44 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sorry you got me wrong. Wanted to say Nelly is in bed woth Bogdan. For sure not Martina 🤣

Are you sure Bogdan isn't in bed with a man?

Think about it. 😁

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, james deen said:

gina bruno and riya are home

Ah thanks.  I did see Riya after I posted in the shower so I missed her and wondered if anyone noticed.

I am not sure how I missed Gina and Bruno.  I think I need to look in the rooms.  The apartment looked empty and the motions were not firing (the green lights next to the room name).  

Being a voyeur is not easy!  Half the time the motions are going off and it's the damn dogs!  Other times the motions are NOT going off because the cast member is sleeping peacefully or not breathing or something like that.

• Upvote 1