Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

I saw Alberto trim the hair from the back of the Martina's neck a few weeks ago. Thought it was for summer comfort, hair off the neck, less sweat sort of thing. 

DUH.  Yes, I'm slow.... and why is this trimming of the neck hair lesbian in nature.?     A kissing / nibbling spot so you don't get a mouthful of hair? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I saw Alberto trim the hair from the back of the Martina's neck a few weeks ago. Thought it was for summer comfort, hair off the neck, less sweat sort of thing. 

DUH.  Yes, I'm slow.... and why is this trimming of the neck hair lesbian in nature.?     A kissing / nibbling spot so you don't get a mouthful of hair? 

Nelly did it on one side...Alex...one of the two girls in the couples on vacation did it when she was there.  I don't know why they do it...it's a thing.  Martina likely told Alberto it's for comfort..lol

Just now, maxfactor said:

Nelly did it on one side...Alex...one of the two girls in the couples on vacation did it when she was there.  I don't know why they do it...it's a thing.  Martina likely told Alberto it's for comfort..lol

I saw the last "trimming" too.  I thought it was for comfort too.  Wasn't aware it was a lesbian thing.  Regardless, I'm just glad she didn't do the side.  You can't see it unless her hair is flipped up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

I saw the last "trimming" too.  I thought it was for comfort too.  Wasn't aware it was a lesbian thing.  Regardless, I'm just glad she didn't do the side.  You can't see it unless her hair is flipped up.

If she wants everyone to know she is gay or is bisexual, she should be proud and let it show. I thought she was open.  Certainly not afraid to intrude with another mans wife. What should she care about people knowing she is gay. If she is trying to date someone name Michael, he may not care as well and hopefully she tells him and not keep is a secret. 

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, Moosecini a dit :

It's not a lesbian thing, it's just styling, Max is just making things up

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I remember seeing N with the cut but thought is was because Bog had it too!  I remember seeing her with the sides cut and thought it makes her even uglier than she is already.  Glad she did away with it. But she should do something to let others know she is bisexual beside being unfaithful to her husband. 

9 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

It's not a lesbian thing, it's just styling, Max is just making things up

lol...well you go with that.

Google literally is wrong then you know everything and are right...lol

2021-06-06_21-04-10.jpg